Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a night
BTW the place had been closed for an hour. Probably won't pick it up until Wednesday. Tomorrow I have to work just over two blocks away from where it sits. How distracting.
The best part is all the info I have found on these forums. There were two other Magnums there beside ours. Both 2005s. My husband wanted to know why the black one was darker around the headlights while ours was bright. I told him it wasn't an RT. He didn't believe me until we walked around the back. Sure enough SXT haha I was right. He wondered if the red one was a 2006 model. I said no it doesn't have a slash on the badge on the back. I showed him the difference. I think he needs to visit here more. He's more of a hands on guy with the car rather than the computer. That's OK too. Thanks for all the info.

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Sweet ride :rck: - if you got it yet???

Great vid too in your sig. Got any pics of that ride???? That vid would work perfectly out of a sceane of a movie!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that's my husband's car he got last summer. He has been working on it all winter and it is in great shape. There are some pictures here.
Look for the 'New stuff 9/5/04' section.
He says the Magnum is mine but he's thrilled with it too. No we don't have it yet. I'm not expecting it until tomorrow.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good luck on the purchase!
I really enjoyed the pictures on your page. San Fransico is one of my favorite cities in the world to visit. I've got some great memories from there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations iRock!
Now, what's with all this rain we've been getting? I bet it will stop just before you take delivery.

Enjoy your Magnum!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This rain sucks, it's why I may not mind getting the car until Wednesday. It's supposed to stop after tonight. In the 70s rest of the week. I am just 100 miles or so north of the Oregon border on I-5 so if you are near Portland our weather patterns are similar. Hope yours gets here as quick. The boys (& girls) from Brampton are Gods! :drivingz:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
That's one good looking R/T!

CONGRATS!!! :rck:

·
Registered
365 Posts
You look like a very happy girl, Shelli. It looks awesome, even in our Northwest rain. I figure we probably won't hear from you for a couple of days. (Out driving the new wheels.) If you and Rick ever decide to go cruising I-5 Northbound, let me know before-hand, so the wife and I can meet you and your new toy! I know Navyvet and Daisy are close by as well.
Congrats again. I hope you can sleep tonight!

·
Registered
290 Posts
diggin the video

i enjoyed the ride in your mg, very relaxing.really!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gee! I don't see Irock on the site. I wonder what she is doing? :D

I'm guessin' :drivingz: in her new Mag this evening. Or fighting over it with her husband.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK here's the skinny. The salesman called me at work and said it would be ready at 3 or 4 if we wanted to come and get it. I was going to take a late lunch but we were cool as cucumbers and decided to wait until I got off work. The boss let me off 1/2 hour early. The people couldn't have been any nicer at the dealership. They took the time to show us a lot on the controls. We left with Rick driving. I told him to drive around town. To heck with that, he wanted to head straight for the interstate. He held back on the ramp and then floored it. When we hit a straight stretch with little traffic he told me we were going 65 and then accelerated again. Seconds later he said, "we're going 100." No way! It didn't feel like it at all. I finally got to drive it home on the county road. Tomorrow I head to work on the Interstate for the first time. I went out late tonight in the garage and looked around. Hey it fits! 6 miles when picked it up, 32 right now. This is heaven. Some quick & dirty pics. Ahhh the new car smell. Heck it's still got some of the tags on.
'06 mostly inside

·
Registered
365 Posts
She's beautiful! You definitely didn't get shorted on metal flake. Looks awesome in and out. I suprised you went to work today. (Cough, cough!)
Congrats. :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had to. Have to pay for the new car. I work at a newspaper and one of the columnists had the best comment I've heard. He came back from lunch and asked me,
"Does the Air Force know you have one of their jets parked out there?"

He said it was beautiful though. He drives a beautiful light seafoam(?) Sebring.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Very nice looking Station Wagon, I mean...um, Magnum! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've never posted here before but desperately want to replace my '97 v4 Accord with a RT... anyway, iRock, I've seen tons and tons of pictures of the Magnums in and out, but for some reason, your pictures captured the essence/size/style of it so much better than any of the advertisement material that now I want the car about 25% more... so on one hand, thank you for the pictures... on the other hand "damn you and your beautiful car!" <-- My bank account said that btw ;)

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk.com!

·
Registered
608 Posts
That's an excellent color! Just the same as mine. You may want to consider having them put in SIRIUS. Love listening to my radio commercial free.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.