DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
They look like reproductions....cause i thought all SRT's had the Logo on the rimn but thats one hell of a deal anyways

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
eatsleepdrivesc said:
They look like reproductions....cause i thought all SRT's had the Logo on the rimn but thats one hell of a deal anyways
where would they have a logo on the rim? I don't think there is any logo on mine, but mine are mopar wheels. they have the part # on the back side.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me know what the real srt wheels have on them..since this place is close to me..i might drive over there to purchase..and compare..let me know..

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
for that price.......I would get them even if they are not true mopar wheels.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quietpeen said:
for that price.......I would get them even if they are not true mopar wheels.

yeah thats what im thinking also..i plan to put these on my sb/rc black hemi..

I want to see these rims on a rc/sb black hemi..

· Registered
396 Posts
I would ask them for an actual pic not a stock pic and replicas look exactly the same as real srt wheels, and i dont get what eatsleepdrive is saying about the logo being on the rim..?? anyway I would call them to see if you can go pick them up for purchase or just to look at them...I put chrome dodge center caps on my chrome srt replicas and no one can tell the difference, one person actually though dodge made chrome srt's lol

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
Replica or originals, for that price I would buy a set.

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
RedRam88 said:
I would ask them for an actual pic not a stock pic and replicas look exactly the same as real srt wheels, and i dont get what eatsleepdrive is saying about the logo being on the rim..?? anyway I would call them to see if you can go pick them up for purchase or just to look at them...I put chrome dodge center caps on my chrome srt replicas and no one can tell the difference, one person actually though dodge made chrome srt's lol

I have seen on some SRT wheels an SRT Logo imprinted on the rim?? that was it

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
iHemi said:
Agreed. They say their facility is 35,000 sq ft. I'd just drive over there and see what they got.

im going to drive over there in a little bit..and see how they look and probably buy a set..so..ill do it for DT!!

· Registered
22,981 Posts
eatsleepdrivesc said:
I have seen on some SRT wheels an SRT Logo imprinted on the rim?? that was it
I know what your talking about. I believe thats only on the LX cars though. I have seen the embossed logo on the wheels for 300s, Magnums and Chargers. I have never seen the logo on the SRT-10 Ram wheels though. So I think its only for the LX cars. But honestly if the reproduction company made the Charger srt's with a bolt pattern for our truck, I would want a set soooooo bad!

Here is a pic of the stock SRTs with the logo. Then a pic of 22" replicas. I would so want the 22" replicas if they were available in our bolt pattern.

KB

Attachments

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
Ramguy12 said:
im going to drive over there in a little bit..and see how they look and probably buy a set..so..ill do it for DT!!

NICE!!! can't wait to hear how things went

· Registered
146 Posts
thats a deal for 22's!

· Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,357 Posts
Any more info on stopping by?

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eatsleepdrivesc said:
Any more info on stopping by?

not yet..been saving up.. but i will be buying the next couple months..

· RAIDER FAN
2,968 Posts
Thats a real good deal for them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.