DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know this may sound crazy but I need some help on lowering a 4x4 Ram 2500. I don't want to slam her on the ground, but I want her to sit fairly low. I plan on keeping the 315 tires for now. I'm not sure how much to drop her, but I'd like to make it as level as possible. I've never delt with sport trucks or lowering of any kind, so any help would be great. Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
543 Posts
I know somebody else was looking to lower a 4x4 not sure if it was a 2500 but if you do a search you should be able to find the thread

·
Registered
70 Posts
im not sure ive heard of people doing it but i have no experience it. and what is making you wana lower the beast?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'll do a search. As for my reason to lower it, just looking to do something different. The truck is still a daily driver, but I plan to finish the build up in the next year and then it will spend most of the time on the drag strip. I'm thinking that lowering it will also help it hook. Like I said before I don't want to slam it on the ground. Maybe have it sit like like the 2wd diesels , just a thought. The truck is currently white, but is fixing to be painted semi-gloss black and all the chrome removed and replaced with black or black chrome parts. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
Man I want to do the same thing! Everyone tells me im crazy but how many lowered 4x4s are there out there. I ran into a gut at Stub's a while back at a truck show there and he had a 04 4x4 cummins that was lowered about what a leveled out 2wd sits. I had to look underneath to make sure there was an axle under there.

I have yet to see your truck man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.