DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at a new 2006 SLT 1500 Quad cab. It has 20" chrome wheels, billet gas filler cap, chrome step rails, bed liner, chrome exhaust, tinted windows sliding back glass, And best of all a Hemi. I can get it for 25000 OTD. But I also found a 2007 minus the filler cap, step rails, and chrome exhuast tips and it has bucket front seats for 26200 OTD. Which one would you guys choose.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well if it was me I would go for the 07 just cause I love my buckets in my 06. And there like a 1000 dollar option if im not mistaken!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree with psychosport....Get the 07 with buckets.

offtopic....Do you own a limited R1??? If so, sweet ride!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
The '07 ( though I hate the tail lights ) sounds like an overall better deal.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with psychosport....Get the 07 with buckets.

offtopic....Do you own a limited R1??? If so, sweet ride!!

First off yes I do own a Limited R1, It is the originl 2001 Limited Championship Edition #815. Not the 2006, But I want one of those too. But I needed to get a truck first.
Speaking of which today I got a 2007 Inferno Red Crystal Pearl SLT w/ Hemi, nerf bars, 20" Chrome wheels, Infinity sound system, U connect, Remote start, Sliding rear glass, and Chrome gas cap door OTD was 27,000 because I added GAP insurance, 5yr. 85,000 mile warranty. I think it was worth it. :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
hey limited, which dealer did you go to...did they treat you good and not play games with you? im kind of in a pickle, i posted something about the other day.

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Hey if you got the money buy the newer one if not go with the 06 both are great.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
at my local dealer, they have a brand new 06' quad cab ram SLT with Hemi, power everything including sunroof, fogs, 20's, sirius sat. radio, etc etc, for 22 something with rebates, msrp is 31k something, this was in ad for a yearend clearance sale.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
...but if ya can get the 07, id get that.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
The 06 sounds like it has more options. I guess it would depend on what options you really have to have. Bucket seats would be nice but it's not a huge selling point for me so I would get the 06.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
I custom ordered my truck. I have the sport package plus leather interior on top of what you have. I paid $25k for mine.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
get the 07... 1model year newer, always beats a leftover any day, unless they are going to come down another grand or two then i would get the 06

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.