·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
help

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Mine in on the drivers side at the bottom facing the engine.

·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i checked there but i will look again ty

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
My factory rad didn't have a drain but the replacement unit does; I beleive it depends on who the maker is.

:)

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
I just realized that you have an 03. Those have a different radiator than the 04s, so maybe it is not on there.

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
Well, that sucks if some don't have a drain plug. There might be one on the block

·
Wilson
971 Posts
My 02 is on the drivers side twd lower left corner.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
its there let me see if i can get a pic for ya.

nope cant find one, but it should be on the lower corner (drivers most likely but could be passanger side) it will be on the plastic side tank of the radiator, and will have a plastic plug that looks like the head of a bolt. you will have to use a pair of plyers to crack it loose then just slowly turn in untill you get a steady stream of coolant do not turn it too much or it will come out and you will have a really big mess to clean up. i think that 1 turn is about all you gan get out of it. any more than that and you will have the plug in your hand and 2 gallons of coolant on the floor.

·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what it is i replaced the water pump and i think iv got the water /anti freeze mix wronge cause ie slushed up on me . i wanted to drain some and add more anti freeeze thanks

·
15,912 Posts
They sell the coolant already premixed in most of the stores. Usually it's a 50/50 mix. Just do not use the ALL PURPOSE coolant. Our motors need the extended life (orange) stuff. If you use the all purpose stuff it will react with the orange stuff still in the system and eventually corrode out your radiator. That's what my mopar mechanic told me the last time I was in the shop.

EDIT - Make sure you do not use the DexCool stuff....that is not the coolant for our motors.

·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im using the stuff from NAPA which is used for Mopar

·
hate hybrids
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
found the plug MAN if it was a snake id be dead thank 4 the help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status