DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, went on Cars direct to look up prices and its stating the 1.4 turbo and the dry disc auto trans or what ever it is called is no longer after June 7 which has pasted. Is this true? Going to a 2.0 tiger shark ??? motor and another auto trans? Is the mpg still 40 mpg?? Was there issues with the other motor and trans? Just about to go buy one. Thanks for any info. Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
No, that cant be true. I just bought a brand new 2015 Dart Aero about three weeks ago.

Granted, mine is the 6-speed manual, but they were trying to get me to by the dry clutch auto.

So I don't think that is true, if not then you should switch to the manual, when they did the testing of the dart to get the avg mpg they used a manual 1.4L turbo to get the 28-42mpg.

It is much easier to save gas when you drive a manual as well!

Good Luck with everything!

·
Registered
183 Posts
my commuter car is a dart 1.4 turbo with the dual dry clutch trans. currently i am getting 35 mpg hwy. the trans took some getting used to it is a little quirky but remember it has no torque converter so coming off the break is a little jerky. all in all it is a really good car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts