Clear Diff Cover for your Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Trail Maker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear Diff cover? Don't bother or Makes sense.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wouldn't waste my time. I would imagine they get cloudy after a while anyways, then you have something that looks bad/worse then stock.

·
Trail Maker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I wondered about that? I just had my Pinion go out and I guess I had 1 tooth off for a bit and I didn't know it. When the other two went it made serious noise. I just wonder if I would have seen it sooner. who knows!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I was thinking about different diff cover but they are WAY to pricy, no way i'm going to spent $500 bucks, you could get a lot better mod then a diff cover.

·
Trail Maker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw them for around $150

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
JustinL said:
I didn't see anything for the 9.25 rear. Sucks too. Good lookin stuff and reasonably priced.

I think the clear diff cover would be cool on a show truck. Don't know how practical or cool it would be on a daily driver. Who wants to see a bunch of smelly dead dinosours being sloshed around inside the diff? And unless you've got nice, pretty, new, clean diff fluid (you don't), I can't see the clear thing doin much for ya.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I would put a chrome one on.

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
01_OffRoad said:
I think the clear diff cover would be cool on a show truck. Don't know how practical or cool it would be on a daily driver.
:stu: Unless it's a show truck, I wouldn't

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.