DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm needing new tires and have an op to purchase 35' KM2's for 860 or should I go with a 37' tire. please help me decide.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
your running stock power wagon suspension right, or do you have some sort of lift? Personally, when the time comes I want 37's. I'm still holding out hope they'll fit but if they don't ill probably lift it or what ever i need to make them fit. I'm not sure about the price but I think that's pretty cheap though.

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
That's a damn good price on the 35" KM2s. For four or five? I got five for $1,445 ($289 each).

Will you have to do any lifting or anything with the 37s? Packraft and I were running 35" KM2s in Pagosa. TimboPW had 37s, and 08powerwagon had 35" ATs.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Pagosa I had Toyo 35 MT. and it looked like in the pictures that my mirrors are a little hight the packraft. Remeber I'm a 2500 with a 3 in lift.

Ldgregory did that include tax and install. The 860 is for tires & tax only. I'm guessing install would run 100 to 150.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
If you plan on towing anything even slightly heavy, I would go no more than 35", unless you regear. We have 4.56 In our stock PWs. If you go w/37s, I would go to 4.88s for sure. I think I could get away w/35s w/out regearing because of the 6-speed manual and still tow our camper fine, but not if we had an auto. This is if yours is a gasser of course. If you have CTD, then 4.10s should work fine.JMO

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I bought 4 tires from Discount Tires, (35" KM2's), including install/warrenty/lifetime bal/rotation (the works, out the door, total)- all for the unheard of price of.......... $1404.00 Am I the only one on this forum that pays for the lifetime warrenty crap or is everyone else lying?

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
Nope. I bought it too. My total was $1,786 broke down as such.

$289 a tire X5 = $1,445
5 certificates for free replacement = $202.50 (should have only bought four)
Waste tire disposal = $11.25
5 install and balance (free lifetime rotation and balancing) = $75.00
Instant tire rebate = $60.00

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I'd say that's a hell of a deal for 35 foot tires.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I bought 4 tires from Discount Tires, (35" KM2's), including install/warrenty/lifetime bal/rotation (the works, out the door, total)- all for the unheard of price of.......... $1404.00 Am I the only one on this forum that pays for the lifetime warrenty crap or is everyone else lying?
It cost me around $885.00 for four 35" (too much lift needed for 35' tall tires) BFG KM2's, mounted and balanced, with replacement certificates, but this was only after BFG discounted them 50% due to my Mud Terrains failing. Americas Tire is about the only place around here that will replace the tire no matter what happend to it- if you have the $18.00 certificate.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The best place i found is Discount Tire Direct of the internet 1132.00 is the final price shipping included

1 - 11 of 11 Posts