DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellow treppies! Well I just found this site yesterday and already I have learned so much and have discovered I have a lot to worry about. I have a 2001 SE, red with pwer windows ddor locks and nice cloth interior. Have had the car since Oct 2003.This past december the Transmission control moduale went, at about 57k (?) can't recal exact milage. Cost me $300 to have fixed. So far nothing else bad has happened but I am at the 60k mark and just finding out that I have to watch out for some things. So I am taking the car today to have the oil changed and syntetic as well as some slick 50 added.
My last car was a 1987 T-Bird that went 267k miles before I decided I better get another car. As far as I know the bird is still flying. It was an awesome car. V8 302 with full possi rear end and power everything loaded with gadgets and goodies. That car was amazing, but old. I totally fell in love with the trep on forst drive and was so pleased to get such a nice car. I do love my car and hope I can keep her running.

Me? well I am 35 and a widdow. My husband used to get me to help him work on the car a lot so I learned how to at least do my own basic stuff like oil changes and tune ups. I could probably do things like brakes too but I'm not so sure of my own abilities yet. Worried I might mess up.
I love a really nice car especially the old Dodge daytonas, Road runners ect. My husband had a 71 Plymouth Seabring Plus when I met him. What an georgous car. It was not running when I met him so I never got to take a drive and now it is behind my parrents home in CT rusting quietly into history.
My other love is Horses. I ride and do a little training for pleasure. Currently I am riding an off the track Standardbred (harness racer) mare and I also have an appaloosa gelding. I also am a student of the Bible and enjoy discussing the things I have learned in it.
LOL well I'm sure that is more than all of you wanted to know. So Hi again and please all the help :help: you can give and advice please do! Apreciate it.
:)

·
Registered
649 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk, shadowfax:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.