DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought of this a few days ago... as some of you on the 2G RAM boards know, who have read my posts, you know that i call my RAM "The Beast".

so, thinking along with this, and how i want to put vertial doors on the Beast, i thought... "ok... lets get a grille cover thing that looks like shark teeth, get a hood scoop, paint some eyes on this, then get claws painted on the doors.. so, from the front, with both doors open, it looks like a creature coming to get te viewer..."

if any Master PhotoChoppers want something to do, then could you give me an idea on how this might look?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh wow... something like that. i didnt expect it to be quite like that, but still bada$s... rilly likin the Ram.. thanks much! XD

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Wow! I dig the magnum if I were looking for an idea I could flow from that.

I had an Idea for you Junkie!!!!!! To bad I dont have Photoshop. Its kind of hard to explain. But it would look like a ram. Some how the doors could make the horns. Maybe S. Weigel can hook something up with that!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*drools at the mere thought of such possibilities*... well, i DO have a thing for dragons... looks like i have another week or 2 of chopping meh truck... (just need to figure out how to get the image from the school server to my comp)

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
dodgeneonACR98 said:
"Oh Drat" that didn't work!
Just had the first tag in the wrong place... you used URL tagsin there.?:confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dodgeneonACR98 said:
E-Mail yourself! LOL I dunno maybe! Or burn it to disc and then load it up at home! Good luck man! Oh and I like Dragons too but Im picky about my Dragon and it's style.
Here is one of my fav Dragons.[IMG]http://www.saberfire.com/dragons/archivehigh/006.jpg[/IMG]
not a total possibility.. theres a bazillion firewalls on the school servers... but, i can miraculously access DT... perhaps, when its finished, i can post it from teh school then save it when i get on at the house... BRILLIANT!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.