DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home today, when i early 90's Acura Integra v-tech with a coffee can exhaust pulls up next to me. I looked over, and could tell it was a manual. I Know hondas may not seem very fast, but they are very light, and can be very fast. I had no intentions of racing this guy, but before the light turned green, he descides to pull a fast one, and rev his engine, and take off before i do. When i saw this i immediately floored it, and my buddy who was on his phone not paying attention gets knocked back in his seet. He got the jump, but i immedietly gain on him. i could hear his motor hitting v-tec, and chirping his tires in 2nd and 3rd shifts. Most of the race he was at my back bumper. I let off at about 80mph, when he was about a truck length behind me. Tryed to slow down to make eye contact, but the driver just slammed on the brakes, and turned down a sidestreet. he looked a little pissed that he lost to a truck over double his weight :D

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
i see u have a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport...a friend of mine owns a 2001 version of urs (reg cab/Automatic)...he only has CAI and he stomps my 04' 4.7L Durango...and it's pretty fast....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.