DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about those intakes on ebay,i have seen a few for 45 or 50 bucks with k&n air filters.Are those intakes any good because i don't see paying 300 bucks for one if those would do the same job.i know some of you guys have them was just wondering if they were good or not.i don't have the hemi my wife could not wait for one she had to have this truck with the 3.7.,seems to not be any under the hood dress p kits for the 3.7.thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I would look at the zmok or zomk seller that has them for our trucks. They are Mopar/AEM/Framboost knockoffs at like 1/4 of the price! Many satisfied buyers here so far.

KB

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
I really like my Zmok Speed intake and for the price you can't beat it. I have seen some dress up kits for the 3.7 also, they were plain and didn't have the engine size on the cover for that part.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
ebay here and love it...truck performs so much better...i think i got mine from an outfit called racer guys...

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
the one fred just posted is the one you want. dont settle for the ones by "chromeintakes"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.