DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok other than the one off Modern performance is there any where I can get one? I want something that’s not plastic and looks good. Im hopping to be able to put some power into it some day with a nice Hahn turbo. till then its just for better air flow and better looks. Any who all info is welcome even if it’s telling me ill just waste my money to just get a good look. Which is what im expecting to hear? Kinda the down side to forms but hey everyone loves their own opinion am I wrong? Well even if it’s a waste I want to know where the hell to find one. :WHT:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dont waste the money if your getting the hahn turbo it comes with an intake and you will be buying the same part twice and for a measly 10 horse (not at the wheels) its not worth it.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
If you're bent on getting an intake manifold, i would recommend the Indy (the one on modernperformance.com). But I agree with N-GIN, just wait on it if you plan on buying a Hahn kit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hear the indy is a wast of money nomatter what situation. also i have no clue how long its going to take me to get the turbo it may be a few years. i want to get the cam and all the other stuff i would need first. any way what all does the haun come with? will i need to buy a pcm or does it come with one too. i know it should come with alot for nearly 5 grand.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Who told you the Indy was a waste of money? In certain situations yes, but its definetly not a waste of money under the right circumstances. You've just got to know what you're going for and what parts will work with your application to make power.

I'm pretty sure the hahn kit comes with just about everything. Buy a stage II, stage I is w/o an intercooler i believe, which is sort of pointless. You want an intercooler with a turbo. I believe the Hahn kits for neons come with a megasquirt, that takes care of the computer end of things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.