DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: I am installing an after market amp and i spent all saturday trying to find a place to run the power line for the amp. I know that the intrepid is packed full from side to side, but i was hoping that someone has installed an amp before and could tell me a good location to run the power line. Here is the setup that i planed.

Amp and subs were going to be placed in the trunk.

I looked everywhere under the hood trying to find a good place to punch through so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
143 Posts
if you look under the dash where the brake pedal is you will see a lil rubber groment with some wires running through it. just shove the power wire through there and hook it up to where the fuse/relay center is under the hood
the gromet should be able to hold a 4 ga wire no problem

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know where the fuse center is under the hood. When I look under the hood all i saw was one cable and i think it is the throttle cable (or whatever the hell its called.) I was afraid to punch anything through there in fear that i would damage something. Can i use that? Will everything be okay if i put that wire through there?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.