DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im gonna be leaving korea in a week and back in nj before new years im just checking if there is anyone in my area or not too far that can give me a hand installing everything in my sig :help: . send me a pm an we can talk some business.

·
N20 Fed Hemi
670 Posts
Seen this on the lxforums, if they can install mods on a car (lx) then they can do it in a ram.

"I just wanted to let everyone know that although its been a while, we are once again doing performance installs here at the shop. My primary reason to offer this service is that if your looking to mod your LX, both in the performance and visual aspect, we can now do the entire job in house. We are a Magna Charger dealer, and and Inertia dealer, but we can also install other brands of performance heads & cams.

If your in the Jersey area and are looking to stay local give us a shot. Our pricing is also in line with other area installers.

Thanks

Ernie"

402 Motoring is located at 402 Main Street in Avon by the Sea, New Jersey

For reference we are one town north of Belmar on the Jersey Shore

Main Website: www.402Motoring.com
Online Store : www.Shop402Motoring.com

Our Phone numbers is 1-877-254-6448

The best way to reach me is by email. If you choose to pm me it may take days to get back to you.

Email address [email protected]

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
fwiw 402 motoring used to be a frank racing distributer too.
that's where I ordered my sidewinder from (as well as Ricky's hellfire) back in 07

·
Registered
290 Posts
hey guys im gonna be leaving korea in a week and back in nj before new years im just checking if there is anyone in my area or not too far that can give me a hand installing everything in my sig :help: . send me a pm an we can talk some business.
PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.