DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally remembered to take some pics today before it got too dark. I painted and installed a Zomk Speed Intake, put a couple of breather filters on, painted some random stuff under the hood, and installed a push button start. I had a really cool looking skull in the engine bay where the breather filters are mounted now with the filters coming out each side of his mouth and the eyes glowing with blue leds. But it was beginning to crack where it was mounted, so I removed the skull. I wound up using some little billet like brackets I cut down to hold the filters instead. Here are some pics.:D

Attachments

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
damn crips and there sweet vehicles, j/k

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where did you get that push button for the starter? That doesn't look like an Ignited, it looks more flush mount. Great job on paint by the way.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LuneyTuneZ said:
Where did you get that push button for the starter? That doesn't look like an Ignited, it looks more flush mount. Great job on paint by the way.
I found it on the clearance table at autozone the other day, its made by Pilot. It doesn't light up, but I didnt want one that did. Seem like lights reflect on my tint and make it really hard to see out of at night.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Holy Blue Paint Batman

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That looks tits. :D

KB

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
KB112 said:
That looks tits. :D

KB
no tits is my thread with the mirrors. Good job on detail killer, how much was the button?

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Your truck is Killer ;) Look good.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured somebody would have ask "why 2 breathers?". I used one like everyone else had for the tube that was supposed to go to the intake, but since I did that I didn't want to plug up the hole in the intake so I used another tube and just ran another breather to it. I am sure that the second one serves no purpose except it looks better than a plug in the intake and adds a little more blue under the hood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.