Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 'em off eBay..

Attachments

·
Tape On
829 Posts
Looks good. I want to do something like that to light up the insides of peoples cars that piss me off.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the ones I got.. not back for $35 delivered :)
for some reason when I link to ebay, it won't work.. so search ebay for item number 7973220292

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Looks nice, do they hide during the day behind your grill? I love to piss people off by having my bright fog lights light up thier cab. They hate it but i LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
That looks cool! I bet it looks real cool to oncoming traffic at night, you can't have too much light.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
In most states it would be illegal to drive on public roads with all of those on. But I'm sure they do come in handy off road, or on dark deserted roads. I'm sure all six lights on at once brighten things up quite a bit! :D

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
In CA the law is that you can only have at the max. 4 lights shining while driving on a public road. Sucks but its the law. Same with the Neon lights law (PT) damn you for protecting our streets and homes! (sarcastic)

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
you knwo what is really fun to piss people off.. at a stoplight when you are going straight and tehre is another lane to turn right.. pull up far enough in front of them so your front end blocks there view.. watch as the creep forward, and you creep forward slightly.. its fun! haha of course, you need a big truck to do this.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
i was thinking about the same idea but w/ red and blue lights. think that will get someones attention?? there are too many stupid drivers here in texas. nothing aginst any texans out there unless you fall in this group. usually they are driving a car so i doubt its anyone here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.