DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i installed my CAI today and i can notice the differance GREATLY it says only 7.4 hp gained... im sure i will be getting more than that when i head back to fort sill and get the JET STREAM SCOOP put on... im going to be getting more than 7.4hp :rck:
K&N Generation II FIPK

Before

After

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Looks good..let us know what kinda gains you get!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
once i find the place that dyno's in oklahoma city i can just say by feeling it be4 and after the install.. the throttle response is noticeablely changed a good amount and acceleration also from 0 to 60...

id recommend this to any dodge owner :rck:

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
With the barrier around the filter, I doubt the Jet Stream Scoop is going to do much for you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it will... it doesnt block off air flow from where the scoop will be at.. nor from around the passenger headlight

·
Registered
464 Posts
That setup looks nice. :) So there is a noticeable different in power? When I was racing Mustangs, I ran the drop-in for better airflow but didn't really notice any "seat-of-the-pants" improvement. The only thing I could say with any certainty was the intake sounds were more noticeable and the exhaust was much louder.

Speaking of noise, do you have any additional intake sounds with the Hemi hat removed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.