·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not kidding, the truck feels like a 13 second truck now. I want to go try it at the track, but I am scared of the high EGT's. Its just too much for the stock turbo to run efficiently. I am gonna get a ptro gauge to see how bad it is, and then make a decision from there.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In 2 weeks it goes in for a built tranny. After that I am going to look into a bigger turbo and some fuel system upgrades. Then after that, I will buy the 2nd turbo and the twin turbo piping. Then we are looking for some 11 second passes :rck:

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
In 2 weeks it goes in for a built tranny. After that I am going to look into a bigger turbo and some fuel system upgrades. Then after that, I will buy the 2nd turbo and the twin turbo piping. Then we are looking for some 11 second passes :rck:
Damn Matt, when you feel the urge to spend some money can you just go ahead and send me some long tube headers, that deal fell threw with hemi-dad :(.

BTW I want your job haha :D

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
No you dont...I can only afford this stuff because I work 70 hours a week. I made the same hourly rate pushing shopping carts in the Home Depot parking lot back in High school.
Yea 70 hrs a week would suck LOL. Hell I do about 93 in 2 wks haha

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
sounds good. im sure your getting tired of this but do you have any word about your other truck and insurance

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL.... Ya just can't get rid og the mod bug.... I would like to see a short vid of that truck roasting the tires..... Twin turbos are a killer idea, make sure you get a extra hold down for the Kayak as well:D
Lets wait until I get the new tranny before I start making burnout videos. I can just hear the stock tranny coming apart as we speak...haha

·
running on 6 cylinders
543 Posts
I am going to try stacking my quad standard box with it for more low end. I saw a few people doing that and they liked the results. I dont know if I have the gonads for CL. lol
I dont want to kill my tranny.
I will tryi it though.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am going to try stacking my quad standard box with it for more low end. I saw a few people doing that and they liked the results. I dont know if I have the gonads for CL. lol
I dont want to kill my tranny.
I will tryi it though.
I am only running CL now because I know the tranny is being rebuilt in 2 weeks anyways. And believe me, there is more than enough low end grint :D

With my Edge on level 5 I couldnt spin the tires from a stop, and now I roast 'em :rck:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
They shoulda gave you about 50k thats what it was worth to me. :)

but 20k is still good considering you were gonna sell it for 15k

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had right at $50k invested. $33k in mods and I paid $17k for the truck itself, but I am OK with what they gave me. Hell, I'm lucky to even be here right now, so I cant complain.

·
running on 6 cylinders
543 Posts
My BDTD should be here today or tomorrow. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.