DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the best way to remove ink from the headliner?
I stuck a ball point pen in the sun visor, and the unfolded the sunvisor, only to put a long black streak on the headliner! :crazy:

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Try rubbing hairspray on it. It might take several times and some good rubbing to get it out. After it is gone clean with some soapy water.
*** (All information was provided by my wife, I accept no responsibility for said actions, LOL:D )***

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Try rubbing hairspray on it. It might take several times and some good rubbing to get it out. After it is gone clean with some soapy water.
*** (All information was provided by my wife, I accept no responsibility for said actions, LOL:D )***
hahahaha..yeah right,,my wife will use hairspray on anything...I think they sell an ink remover...do a search! Good Luck

·
Registered
29 Posts
use the hair spray i had an ink pen blow up in my truck and i was thinking replacing carpet dor panels and such then tried the hair spray it worked great. also you can style your carpet afterwards.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hairspray? never would have thought.... but I'll give it a try,
thanks guys!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still haven't tried the hairspray yet, but I am planning getting to it today, I'll definetly let you know if it works!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I finally got to it today and it worked very well! Here is a before & after picture

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.