DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a question on injectors i need some new ones so i was debating between 60 horse and 90 horse, if i did go with the 90 horse injectors what would i need for fuelling upgrades i have a FASS 150 in there right now? Bd injectors

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
You wouldn't need anything other than the FASS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok perfect thanks i got the fass 150 in there right now and a bag of parts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I sure hope you have Compound turbos or are going to have them. You will run very hot otherwise.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eventually i would like to get a bigger turbo but will i be fine for right now if i just watch my egt's or should i be looking at maybe just 60 horse injectors?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Turbos are a science and I don't claim to be the scientist. I did some reading so I know some. When people say anything about EGT's being cooler from a mod I ask when are they cooler. Most people are talking cooler when running WOT, th esame mods that make WOT cooler make lower rpm warmer. Since we have pickups I am assuming you use it for such and would like to tow and haul? A lager turbo will make slower spool and more heat until it spools up. Low RPM at 60 towing you will be hotter. I'd say go with a 30-50 injector tip if anything. If I could do it again I'd skip the tips. I was told they run cooler and smoke less than stock. Neither is true. The power part is true. If I could do this truck over I'd go with a programmer, CAI and Donaldson muffler and be done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.