DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 6 of the seven Infinity speakers that came with my 2008 qc and the RAQ 6 disc sirius capable head unit for sale. the speakers are as follows - 2 6x9's, 2 6.5's, and 2/3 3.5's. they were only run for six months before i replaced the whole system and they work perfectly fine. i would be more than willing to pull the 7th out of the dash if someone wants the whole set and is willing to pick up the shipping costs completely. $100 shipped to the lower 48 for the six speakers and deck. $100 plus shipping for the seven speakers & deck. thanks for looking.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump, it is a damn good deal iidssm. i just feel as though it ought to go to someone who can use it. i really don't plan on trading my truck in and i'm really really happy with my current nav/sound setup.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bad.

i'm gonna have to rethink this. i just found this head unit retails new for anywhere from $530 to $630. i'll take $85 shipped for the seven speakers and $150 shipped for the head unit. not trying to be a dick or anything, but its still way below retail.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
What about the stock infinity amp?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Any idea if the speakers are the same size that came with the 1999 infinity system? If so I could really use em, ive only got 2 working speakers.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
99 qc

monte561 - looks like only the rear speakers would work for you, unless you're willing to modify your doors.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll look into taking the infinity amp out. i'm just nervous to take it out cause of all the canbus b.s. in fact, i'm almost certain i can't get a hold of it, cause i'm still running steering wheel controls. let me ask my installer if its possible. or if any stereo gurus happen across this thread, mayhaps they can chime in?

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
If you could get the amp out, I would be pretty interested. I had the Infinity in my 02 and loved it.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
inf amp is a no go. my steering wheel controls and other shiz is running through the amp. sorry!

·
Registered
467 Posts
its not the nav but its the 6 disc

·
Registered
659 Posts
i only need 4 out of the 7. you arnt willing to split them up are you?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
if you'd split the deck from the speakers i'd take the deck

already have infinity.

let me know

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I got my RAQ for $100 and it was in pristine condition.

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
really.

$100 from where redram?

·
Squiddy
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
forget the sale. i'm gonna just leave the deck on ebay til it sells and not deal with any more b.s. from people trying to turn a good deal into a circus show. sorry i changed the price, i didn't realize what i had. put the shoes on your feet and tell me what you'd do.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I got it from someone on craigslist actually, it was probably about 5 months ago.

What BS are you talking about?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.