DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious that with the biggest race in the world this month there isn't any mention of a meet? Personally, I'll be at the race. Might be fun to hook up with some dodgetalkers that weekend!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
4 days and 4 looks. Disappointing.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old but no one ever replied. I'm from Bargersville, Indiana (south of Indianapolis) and near greenwood ( if you know where thats at) so any other hoosiers out there????

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I also think a meet of some kind would be cool! I don't know though...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The house I own and that my exwife occupies is in Greenwood. I'm living on the southside of Indy right now. Near 37 and Southport Rd. Yup, I know the area pretty well!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Hey, I was by 37 and Southport tonight! I play in a HS League up at the ISSA building by Southport and 65. I live right off 37 about 6-7 or so miles south of southport road.

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old but, let's try again this summer coming up. I wish just once that we could all get together and meet like at the Walmart parking lot in Greenfield off the I-70 exit and take a caravan to Mopar Nationals. That would be cool!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
that would be cool, I'd like to have a meet sometime also.

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
I'm a buckeye, but I live about 15 min. from Richmond, IN. A meet would be cool. When is the Mopar Nationals?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.