DodgeTalk Forum banner

In which lane do you typically drive on the Highway?

• Right Lane

Votes: 72 37.5%
  • Center Lane

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Left Lane

Votes: 84 43.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
5,828 Posts
This would have been a more informative poll if it was: Fast lane, Center lane Slow lane.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Up here in Canada the right lane usually is totally empty! From my point of view canadian drivers are the worst I have ever seen!

In which lane do you usually cruise down the Highway?

Have you been to the states? By far Canadian drivers are the easiest to deal with!
Here in Canada they know to pass in left and move out of the way for the fast drivers they see coming up in the rear mirror.. In the states you can be going in the left lane 140km if you like and the car will not move out if the way no matter what going 100km
Even if middle lane is clear or far right and for some reason they don't see you at all and don't care!

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Up here in Canada the right lane usually is totally empty! From my point of view canadian drivers are the worst I have ever seen!

In which lane do you usually cruise down the Highway?

Have you been to the states? By far Canadian drivers are the easiest to deal with!
Here in Canada they know to pass in left and move out of the way for the fast drivers they see coming up in the rear mirror.. In the states you can be going in the left lane 140km if you like and the car will not move out if the way no matter what going 100km
Even if middle lane is clear or far right and for some reason they don't see you at all and don't care!
X2...I hang always in the slow lane and pass most everyone going slower in the fast lanes. Since truckers take over the center lanes now it is a big problem since you really can't pass and move back into a lane anymore.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Lol who revived the thread?

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.