DodgeTalk Forum banner

In which lane do you typically drive on the Highway?

• Right Lane

Votes: 72 37.5%
  • Center Lane

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Left Lane

Votes: 84 43.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I stay in the right lane and have the cruise set at what the speed limit is, i'm not in a big hurry to get anywhere, rarely have to pass anyone so it's not a big deal to me, what gets me is that people will fly up behind me while i'm in the right lane and start flashing their lights at me wanting me to go faster when they can easily just go around on the left lane, so to piss them off i just turn the cruise off and go slower.

·
Mopar Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11,190 Posts
I stay in the right lane and have the cruise set at what the speed limit is, i'm not in a big hurry to get anywhere, rarely have to pass anyone so it's not a big deal to me, what gets me is that people will fly up behind me while i'm in the right lane and start flashing their lights at me wanting me to go faster when they can easily just go around on the left lane, so to piss them off i just turn the cruise off and go slower.
Sounds like a plan to me! :cool:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
it amazing how many people here say that they drive in the left lane and move to the center lane if someone come up from behind..... well Most i have even seen... is if you even lightly tap on your horn these as****es slow down..... and never move over...

·
11,190 Posts
it amazing how many people here say that they drive in the left lane and move to the center lane if someone come up from behind..... well Most i have even seen... is if you even lightly tap on your horn these as****es slow down..... and never move over...
Happened to me yesterday! :ugh

·
11,190 Posts
....man still going!
That's cause everybody has to deal with idiot drivers on a daily basis! :ugh

Cool thread though. :rck:

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Still deal with idiots, it funny with the HOV lanes (high occupancy vehicle/ carpool lanes) we have people drive 65 when the rest of the freeway is moving 75, then we have the same carpool lane driver deside to slow down to freeway crawl while the HOV lane is clear for miles!
(Toggle up for missiles!)

·
11,190 Posts
Still deal with idiots, it funny with the HOV lanes (high occupancy vehicle/ carpool lanes) we have people drive 65 when the rest of the freeway is moving 75, then we have the same carpool lane driver deside to slow down to freeway crawl while the HOV lane is clear for miles!
(Toggle up for missiles!)
Missiles are us! :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was driving to work last night and like I always do, drive in the right lane on the highway, set the cruise around 60-65, and the left lane was clear and some a##hole came flying up behind me, got right on my tailgate and started honking the horn and flashing his lights, then flipping me off. I was ready to slam the brakes and let him rear-end me. Why Why do I have to deal with idiots on the road???!!!????

·
11,190 Posts
I was driving to work last night and like I always do, drive in the right lane on the highway, set the cruise around 60-65, and the left lane was clear and some a##hole came flying up behind me, got right on my tailgate and started honking the horn and flashing his lights, then flipping me off. I was ready to slam the brakes and let him rear-end me. Why Why do I have to deal with idiots on the road???!!!????
Damn! Some people have nothing better to do then screw with people. :ugh

·
Registered
99 Posts
I know, can't wait till I finish college get my commercial pilots license and start flying planes for a living, then I just have to deal with birds, lol. :party09:

·
11,190 Posts
I know, can't wait till I finish college get my commercial pilots license and start flying planes for a living, then I just have to deal with birds, lol. :party09:
Sounds like fun! :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes it does, I can not wait either, start college back up in August. Might even take some Aviation Mechanic's classes and learn how to work on them also.

·
11,190 Posts
Yes it does, I can not wait either, start college back up in August. Might even take some Aviation Mechanic's classes and learn how to work on them also.
Hey you can't go wrong with any college training. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's what I figured, can't say I am excited about the student loans though, that will be a little on the high side.

·
11,190 Posts
That's what I figured, can't say I am excited about the student loans though, that will be a little on the high side.
Yeah but you gotta look at the big payoff. Once you get on the job and the checks start rolling your on your way! :rck:

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah I hear that man, after 10 years as a airline captain I can make up to 150k a year. So the 2 years college training and student loans will be well worth it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Drive right, pass left. I'm usually passin!

·
11,190 Posts
Drive right, pass left. I'm usually passin!
Highways have been terrible around here. Multiple lanes doing 65...C'mon get the F**k in the right lane so I can pass you morons. :ugh

81 - 100 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.