DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find a sport front bumper? ill take an SRT10 bumper but would rather the sport for both price and sleekness. im also wondering if its a good idea to scuff up my rear chrome bumper and paint it or if its not good in the long run. anyone have any input?

·
Boomer Sooners
669 Posts
i need a str-10 bumper too. but any way about the rear i think it ill advised to paint the chrome. you could post to try to find someone with the flat black st bumper locally that would want to trade. it could work out for both of you. i just sold mine to get rid of it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will keep it in mind but im kinda leary about painting those ST bumpers. i used to have an 05 ST with that flat dark grey/ black paint . i dented it and the paint just flaked off. its some kind of different paint. i dont think there is any primer or anything under it. so i would want to totally strip it down. i would hate to nick it and a portion just flakes off.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Powder coating is a great way to keep a coating on something that you don't want to flake off.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would rather have the sport front bumper than the SRT front. does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

·
Registered
628 Posts
you could get a bumper cover from stylintrucks for $200 roughly and just have it painted. it just covers the chrome part on the bumper and leaves the top half.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.