DodgeTalk Forum banner

Should I get the factory honey comb grille until I can afford the black speed grille?

• Yeah you should

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Naw hold off

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dont do it the grille you have now rocks!

Votes: 4 44.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So im waiting to get my hands on a Black Chrome Speed Grille. Not being a patient man i was wondering should i get a OEM Honey Comb grille till i can afford the one I really want! :cool: Let me know what ya think. Thanks

1st pic is of my current grille
2nd is of the grille in question (for the nubees :) )
3rd is a pic of the grill I want

Attachments

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
If you can get it cheap, go for it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah if I can get one for like 20-30 bucks im in there. I found one on ebay that is going for 20.00 shipped right now. I dont really know how much those are new from teh dealer though. That is my problom. lol :D

Yeah that was my org thought. But then i was thinking I would rather keep the factory billet incase I get craze and want to change it or Paint the honey comb for some reason. :D

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
I like the factory one myself. I would just keep it untill you can afford the one you want.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
truck looks good the way it is.. if you do get an upper grille get the lower to match,.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Keep the OEM

If you are going to replace it with a speed grill why go intermediate

Just replace it

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
06ramhemi said:
truck looks good the way it is.. if you do get an upper grille get the lower to match,.
I agree, I like the current grille you have. Im not big on inserts. I had a set of inserts before I got my current one, and hated them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.