DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i bought some 12 volt leds frome ebay there awsome dont get me wrong i took all the time to change my speedo and my a/c controls to blue got everything back in turn the key on and wow green and come to find out why the goof sent me torqouise leds not the royal blue i bought so i have to do it all again god ebay pisses me off sometimes. but the gauges are a very bright now so i cant wait to get them blue ill post up some pics when i change them again and maybe do a DIY its really pretty easy with the 12 volt leds

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
That sucks!!!! Yeah, ebay can be a pain sometimes!! Ebay just jacked me for some money. Got an item...person didn't send it....and ebay has no record of the sale!!! So, paypal is thinking I'm trying to get money for something I already have (watch isnt the case)!!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea that sucks im trying to get this guy to send me leds for free but i think im gonna have to pay just shipping but all the work for stock color

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL the first thing I did when I got my LEDs was touch them to a 9volt battery to check the color, brightness, and viewing angle. I bet you will do that next time.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
that sucks, I'd like to see how it looks when it is done, Pics of the install would be nice, I would like my dash lights to be yellow

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was real easy i will do a specific DIY and tell me whatn ya guys think

·
If only I had more $$$
3,700 Posts
When I got my red LED's first thing I did was to test them to see if they worked....

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
pics man pics....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i could have pics now there just brighter than the stock green but same color thats why i didnt post them waitinig for my blue ones then will updateand do a diy

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
I am curious to see this as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
suscribed... cool little trick

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
subscribed, only because I'm waiting for pics......

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well i will just give you leds that i have now they dont want them back and im going to do the lights again next thursday thats when ill get them and ill i have a DIY for ya guys

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Let me get this straight...

You order lights from ebay....

You get them and go through the trouble of installing them instead of testing them first...

Then, you are po'd at ebay?

·
Raming it since 2004
96 Posts
kenihemi said:
Let me get this straight...

You order lights from ebay....

You get them and go through the trouble of installing them instead of testing them first...

Then, you are po'd at ebay?
He is right you should have tested then first. But you still can file a not as listed or not as described complaint with ebay. They are really good about keeping people happy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im not po'd at all i dont really care they were cheep and im getting a new set for free im happ with the leds just not the color but whatever

·
Registered
86 Posts
wheres the pics bra im thinking of a custom led blue setuo but not in gauges

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.