DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there seems to be an abundance of ridgeline owners that want to race my hemi.

i ran into 2 Ridgelines this week that wanted to race. And really i'm sick of wasting gas on smoking them.like just this morning was the straw that broke the camels back. pull up beside this white ridgeline jammed with youngins and ofcourse they got the rap blasting(heck so did I) the music turns off and i look over and the passenger says "Is that thing fast, My buddy wants to race". I just say "ill save you the time, You'd lose", So the light turns green and he pins it, i dont even have to come close to flooring my beaast to keep up with him, ofcourse i look over and he's all excited like i'm actually racing!! So i get mad and wave at him, his girlies in the back waved back and this is were i pinned it and you should of seen the look on their faces when my gas guzzling v8 started to gulp up the pricey gasoline, haha at the next light they all gave me the thumbs up, he tried to race again but i didn't bother.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
When will those Honda fad followers ever get it?

·
Registered
690 Posts
HMMMMM let me see one 345+hp v8 and one 255hp 6cy. lets see thats 90+hp difference W.T.H was he thinking :crazy: Must be the new math they teach kids today. :stupid:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hemi Pete said:
When will those Honda fad followers ever get it?
Probably never, I've almost got to the point where i dont race the civics anymore.

But really it's so tempting when they come up beside you with their fartcans and rev their baby sorry excuse for a engine! I can't resist, i gotta make them cry

·
Registered
690 Posts
Tysoneous said:
But really it's so tempting when they come up beside you with their fartcans and rev their baby sorry excuse for a engine! I can't resist, i gotta make them cry
Ya reap what ya sew 'sides A mans gotta know his limitations.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
blkHEMIqc said:
...Must be the new math they teach kids today...
Yeah, really! :D

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Tysoneous said:
...I've almost got to the point where i dont race the civics anymore...
"Almost, I say! Almost!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
"Almost, I say! Almost!!!!!!! :D
Well it's kinda like Lay's potato chips "betcha just cant eat one"

·
Registered
632 Posts
I love it when I beat those with my lifted, 35" tire, 5500 pound, quad cab, TRUCK.

haha

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
blkHEMIqc said:
Well it's kinda like Lay's potato chips "betcha just cant eat one"
:thatfunny

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
hemi_power87 said:
I love it when I beat those with my lifted, 35" tire, 5500 pound, quad cab, TRUCK.

haha
I know: nice! :cool:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Tysoneous said:
Well there seems to be an abundance of ridgeline owners that want to race my hemi.

i ran into 2 Ridgelines this week that wanted to race. And really i'm sick of wasting gas on smoking them.like just this morning was the straw that broke the camels back. pull up beside this white ridgeline jammed with youngins and ofcourse they got the rap blasting(heck so did I) the music turns off and i look over and the passenger says "Is that thing fast, My buddy wants to race". I just say "ill save you the time, You'd lose", So the light turns green and he pins it, i dont even have to come close to flooring my beaast to keep up with him, ofcourse i look over and he's all excited like i'm actually racing!! So i get mad and wave at him, his girlies in the back waved back and this is were i pinned it and you should of seen the look on their faces when my gas guzzling v8 started to gulp up the pricey gasoline, haha at the next light they all gave me the thumbs up, he tried to race again but i didn't bother.
Odd. I have yet to see a single one on the road here in Texas. And I can't remember the last time anyone wanted to race me.... I mean, it's been years.

You must have strange luck! :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I'd get the ricers in town that wanted to race in my Hemi... only once did I lose, but that was to a lightly modified 5.0 Mustang. After we ran and sitting at the light his buddy hangs out and got the usual "That thing got a Hemi?" but with a smirk on his face cause he beat me... and I replied "Yea, and twice as heavy but you only got me by half a car length..." He stuck his ead back with one of those "Don't backhand me again, sir" looks. lol

Once I got the CTD... hardly anyone would run me... and once I got the EZ, no one wanted to try. :(

·
Registered
101 Posts
dont feel bad no one will race my rumble bee *tear*

·
Registered
838 Posts
:thatfunny @ u guys ..... personally I'd doctor my plates with color matching plastic tape if possible and start carrying a paintball gun and just mark the (CENSORED) out of them and leave it @ that

:gr_patrio

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FreeLantz said:
Odd. I have yet to see a single one on the road here in Texas. And I can't remember the last time anyone wanted to race me.... I mean, it's been years.

You must have strange luck! :D
Usually it's friday or saturday night at like 2-4am when i get challenged, all jammed packed with drunk retards, I have a rule in my truck, you drunk you ride in the box, noone asks me for rides haha. and i stick to my guns on that rule too, i got alittle too tipsy at a local bar and my girlfriend drove me home while i Slept in the back haha i puked haha!

I see alot of ridgelines in my area! most of them are older people.

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Got quite a few Ridgelines here in Hood country. But most seem to be owned by yuppie-ish couples (as yuppie as you can be while wearing Army dreen, lol), so you don't see them flexing much rice-induced muscle...not with the kiddie seats in back.

·
Registered
310 Posts
ramtrax_2k2 said:
:thatfunny @ u guys ..... personally I'd doctor my plates with color matching plastic tape if possible and start carrying a paintball gun and just mark the (CENSORED) out of them and leave it @ that

:gr_patrio
OK, I realize I'm a bit OT...please tell me more about that Magnum Hearse you have pictured there......as a former Funeral Director, I have a unique interest...Thanks!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.