DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I pulled the trigger and bought a 2006 R/T in MAGNESIUM!

I was a bit nervous at first because I have been strictly FORD for quite some time now. I pick up the new ride on Monday because I need to strip my current vehicle of its mods but I can't wait to start modding this one. Is there a "newbie" thread with the list of initial must-do mods?

I already have 22s picked out and I am de-badging it as well as adding a cold air intake and exhaust. What about a Chip or a programmer?

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blackhawk said:
I'm still on the fence. I am a die-hard Ford man, but to make it worse, I'm a TRUCK person. I really want a Magnum, but just can't seem to pull the trigger. I keep thinking that a Mag just won't do it (trailering) the lousy eight times a year I pull 2400#. I keep telling myself to just do it, but can't seem to . I guess the test drive tonight will help. I've driven them before, but it was when I wasn't really looking. Now, it may be different.

Trust me.. I am a HARDCORE ford guy. I was the president of the MA Chapter of Fordtruckworld and I am the assistant webmaster on their site. So its safe to say alot of my "friends" are really pissed off at me right now. I am not really worried about them..

I never really used my truck as a truck anyway. I would take it to shows and stuff. Its not worth spending all that money on a pickup bed only to use it to carry cleaning supplies for the truck. Thats why I got the 2004 Expedition. But that thing is a huge pain. I was very uncomfortable driving it. I lowered it and added 23s and a stereo system along with SUPERCHIPS Tuner, intake and some lincoln navigator accessories but it wasn't what i wanted. I had liked the Magnum's from the minute I saw it and I am very happy with my decision.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.