DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well someone told me to check out this site from another site we are on called 2gss. i have a 2005 dodge stratus sedan 2.7L custom. shes only has about 36k. i bought her back in 06 with 8400k and been hooking her up ever since. i decided to go with a new look this year and so far its coming along nicely. Its going through a new stage in her life-this year im going with the black on black look with some chrome accents. she almost finished. so far i sat her on some new 20's, blacked out just about everything, installed a Nitrous wet kit, HIDs & leds, and plenty of other things.
here are some progress pics of her--enjoy!

hmmmm.. which code do i use form photobucket to post pics? i usually just copy the direct link and it works on other sites.. am i doign something wrong?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how come i cant post pics? it says my post contains a url. and to remove it

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
MCB said:
how come i cant post pics? it says my post contains a url. and to remove it
You need something like 15 posts before you can post pics.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok, thanks guy! i have always enjoyed dodges and have plenty of them on my wish list-LOL

i work for ARC Applied Racing Components here in Daytona. so if anyone is interested in nitrous or egt's and things like that. feel free to send me a shout

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
MCB said:
oh ok, thanks guy! i have always enjoyed dodges and have plenty of them on my wish list-LOL

i work for ARC Applied Racing Components here in Daytona. so if anyone is interested in nitrous or egt's and things like that. feel free to send me a shout
Be careful! We have advertising rules here!;)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk. I see you have met our resident bulldog already :D

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Welcome to DodgeTalk. I see you have met our resident bulldog already :D
Hey now! I was being very polite!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Just like a Bulldog, all nice on the outside and ready to rip you apart on the inside :D :D :D

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Just like a Bulldog, all nice on the outside and ready to rip you apart on the inside :D :D :D
Now Carl, what sort of message is that to send to a Newbie?:crazy:

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
If he has been around forums he knows what all those smileys mean after the remarks :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no offense takin... and sorry about the sales pitch thing, being a salesman it comes natural per say.. i didnt know about advertising rules here.. but isnt aerospheric a sponsor here... josh is the who told me about the performance inclined people here.. im also trying to get with him on a sales level so he can provide for you guys.

other than that-i will not mention my said company anymore. id rather aerospheric take off on its own, as i already do well.
and thanks for the welcomes.... and yes im no noob to forums---all in fun, right? woof LOL :rck:

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Glad you have a sense of humor MCB. The moderators here are a pretty laid back bunch that like to have fun when its time but can be tough when needed. I hope you enjoy our site. :)

·
???????
1,426 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pics

well im almost up to the required 15 posts to enable me to post pics... and im interested in what you folks here think about my daily driver... so here is a link to my photbucket album. please click it and give me some feedback. im always changing things up so input and opinions on her current image will determine the future things that need to be done to make her completlt custom, unique, and most important-getting the girls panties wet- :rck:

heres a link to my photobucket. of course the most recent are first, you can see the progress from when i bought it in march of 06 with 8400k miles. and like 10grand later she has changed alot. let me know what you think---THANKS FELLA'S

Album

it may take a second to load for you dial up users-LOL 56k -grab a snack

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmmm im not so computer literate, and im not sure what your saying or meant with WTDT..... and im tight with guys over at SCT.. so if you ever need anything from them-advice, parts, future tunes, etc. just let me know... the sct boys and my company always get together at all the florida races we attend together. we kick it with an outside of work attitude and have fun over some drinks and dinner... charlie and brad are cool peeps. we also race our golf carts against each other to kill time-LOL so im not trying to sell anything so i hope that statemnt is ok with the mods here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.