DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would tell you Houston guys that I will be moving back home to Conroe in a few weeks. I met some great guys here in Dallas, and I look forward to meeting some of you Houston guys. I get every weekend off at my new job, so I should be able to make most of the GTG's. Keep me updated on any upcoming GTG's you guys have planned...I have installed a few new mods that I need to show off, so I am ready for a GTG. I am moving down on May 12, but will be fishing in Galveston that weekend, so any time after that I should be available. We'll see yall in a few weeks!!! Later!!

Matt

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Welcome back to Conroe Matt, we are having another meet May 21st at Hooters at 1960 and 45 at 3:00pm....Atleast there is another DT member in Conroe now...

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keven...Do you live in Conroe? I'm actually moving to Montgomery to the house you saw my truck at a few months ago. My dad offered me a great job and free rent, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
aw come on, can't you just hold off a couple days? this next gtg here in DFW is gonnna be HUGE one!

Anyway, good luck with the move. I'll see you again one day down there at a gtg, and maybe a track. Wait, Friday October 7th, me and you, baytown dragstrip! Yeah, I'm throwin out a challenge!

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish i could stay for the GTG, but my dad and I are going to Galveston that weekend. His B-day is on the 14th, so I cant skip out on that.

Oh yeah...about that race. Why are we waiting until October?? Do you have some new tricks that might be installed by then??

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
mjfikac said:
I wish i could stay for the GTG, but my dad and I are going to Galveston that weekend. His B-day is on the 14th, so I cant skip out on that.

Oh yeah...about that race. Why are we waiting until October?? Do you have some new tricks that might be installed by then??
Well, I guess you can be excused for your dad's birthday.

I say October 7th for the race because I'll be in Houston that weekend for sure. Plus right now we both know you'll take me, yeah, I'll admit it, but that'll give me some time to maybe get a couple more things done to my truck. I'm sure you'll have some extras too by then.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gouge93 said:
I'm sure you'll have some extras too by then.
I'm actually done with performance mods for a while. I am trying to finish the show aspect of the truck before i get back into performance.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Just make sure that you get GOOD SHOW QUALITY stuff! You know, the solid stuff that weighs a little more :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
mjfikac said:
I just thought I would tell you Houston guys that I will be moving back home to Conroe in a few weeks. I met some great guys here in Dallas, and I look forward to meeting some of you Houston guys. I get every weekend off at my new job, so I should be able to make most of the GTG's. Keep me updated on any upcoming GTG's you guys have planned...I have installed a few new mods that I need to show off, so I am ready for a GTG. I am moving down on May 12, but will be fishing in Galveston that weekend, so any time after that I should be available. We'll see yall in a few weeks!!! Later!!

Matt
Our next meet in Houston is May 21..... it will be in Spring, close to you! Hope to see you there!

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
I'm 45 minutes - an hour North of Conroe Matt, hopefully you'll be one of our Houston regulars

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll do my best. I'm off every weekend, so I should be available for GTG's unless I'm fishin in Galveston.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
mjfikac said:
unless I'm fishin in Galveston.
Now thats living the life!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I forgot to mention that I will be working Monday-Friday from 6AM-6PM every week...I better get every weekend off after that kind of schedule.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.