DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title saids it. Someone is running there mouth about there ford is SOOO good its like a 1989 Ford F-150 don't know what under the hood but underneath is truck is rusted out like crazy and he thinks he can drag me around so I will be hookin up to him when I get a chance. I will let everyone know how it goes. Just thought it was funny a Ford was messing with a Dodge

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
You'll win just because of the weight difference. But unless he has a modded 351 than he really doesn't have a chance.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
interested to hear how it goes

·
Clifford'04
160 Posts
:director: Video is always appreciated! And the bragging rights are more! :director:

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
yea, excited about the outcome...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Whatever you do DONT SPIN THE TIRES. He'll walk away with you if you start slipping.

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Keep it in 4LO and pull him around for a few hours or until his tires are flat; which ever comes first. :evillaugh The Dodge has a better low-end gearing.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Not worth it in my opinion. I hope to god you aren't doing it on the pavement. Obviously it's your truck so do what you want. Hope you don't break anything and if you do I hope you have deep pockets.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hemiram544 said:
Not worth it in my opinion. I hope to god you aren't doing it on the pavement. Obviously it's your truck so do what you want. Hope you don't break anything and if you do I hope you have deep pockets.
won't doin it on dirt have gravel shooting all over his tailgate and rear bumper?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Truck pulling means nothing. The guy with the most power doesn't automatically win. The guy with the best tires and skill wins. As soon as one breaks the tires loose its over.
And be smart, NEVER use a chain.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
SERIOUSLY !!!!! Has someone been spiking your water or something ?
Why would you risk damage to your truck by trying to pull a POS 89 Ford ?
You should just laugh at his comments and move on.... unless of course you
got $ to waste on fixing something that could break .... In that case you
should just buy us all a round of drinks ...........................
I would never put my very cool Dodge at risk for something as silly as
shutting up some idiot .... Good luck with all that .. ?????????

:drivingz:

Like the other folks have suggested though, a video will be fun to watch.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
for those who dont know, this guy made an absolute fool of himself with similar BS comments like this in a thread that got closed and hasnt posted back on DT since.. Im sure this pull never happened.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I hooked up to my friends 05 f150 a couple months back, once with the stock goodyears and lost and once with the new wranglers and one.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
NK said:
for those who dont know, this guy made an absolute fool of himself with similar BS comments like this in a thread that got closed and hasnt posted back on DT since.. Im sure this pull never happened.
hahaha yeah i just noticed it's the same guy, that thread was hilarious

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.