DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so today, May 12th was my 18th birthday. Ya know, it's supposed to be all fun and great and whatever. Well so it was going great all my friends were being really nice and making me cookies and all kind of shit and i was like wow this is gonna be a good day. So i go to Sonic after school to meet up with some friends, and i get out of my car and there is a huge scratch, down to the bare metal, about 1/2 inch wide starting at the front my my drivers door, and going all the way back to my bumper, and i have no idea how it got there. Wow, so im pissed, throwing shit, screaming and all sorts of stuff. So my mom and a couple female friends finally calm me down and so yea im doing okay i guess. So i go over to a friends house later that night and i left i went to take a friend to his car. So i get there and i get out because i hear a noise that sounded like an air leak. Well sure enough, one of my BRAND NEW tires for my 20's has a large piece of metal lodged in it. Lets just say that flared me up a little. But i finally got it changed and got home, even though i was extremeley pissed. Talk about one hell of a birthday... :hbday: to me! :VHOT:

·
mope
531 Posts
Sounds like somebody is out to get ya. What did ya do to piss them off?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
damn man.. that really does suck.. it cant be any worse than failing your driving test on your 16th birthday by one ****ing point! especially when you had some old senile replacement drivers training person that was too stupid to tell if you were even driving good.. i missed 16 the first time, changed absolutely nothing, and only missed 2 the second time... irritating as hell.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
That sucs.... the other day i came out of practice and there was a big white scratch but luckly it came out with a good waxing so ive cooled down from it. Lucky you dont have black, every little scratch shows.

BB

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
damn , looks like complete sabatage to me, first scracthed up your truck then went and used the metal instrument to stab your tire, Hmm either a jealous boyfriend out to get you cause you were with his girlfriend or your jealous girlfriend gettin even with you for sleeping with another girl, hahaha thats usually the case, well for me it was when i was 18, those were the days!!!

Hope it all works out for ya

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dude, Someone is pissed at you!!!

Your birthdy reminded someone of your existance and they did something malicious!

This happened to me when i was 17 lol No proof but i'm pretty sure 100% that my Ex Girlfriend opened the Gasdoor, Kicked it off and then Threw it at my windshield, giving it a huge nasty Crack

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
White primer under black paint-Thank you Dodge, that's really using the noggin.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It takes a real chicken shi_ fag__t to get back at someone by vandalizing their car or truck. Man I don't give a damn how much I hate someone or how mad they make me I would never mess up their ride. If I ever catch or even hear of someone screwing with someones car I'll rip their ass!

There...I feel better! :VHOT:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your truck. Hopefully all will be fixed soon.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
On another note, I know someone's truck getting vandalized gets everybody's blood boiling. It's happened to me, and I was pretty hot, believe me! :)VHOT: <<---------- me, lol.)

I would ask that everyone not use this thread as an excuse to circumvent the language filter, however. It's not going to make the situation any better.

·
Registered
360 Posts
rambob said:
It takes a real chicken shi_ fag__t to get back at someone by vandalizing their car or truck. Man I don't give a damn how much I hate someone or how mad they make me I would never mess up their ride. If I ever catch or even hear of someone screwing with someones car I'll rip their ass!

There...I feel better! :VHOT:
Might have been one of those X- girlfriend woes!! My daddy always told me that poontang wasn't free!! You always end up paying for it ONE WAY or another. Sorry to hear about the truck man. :hbday:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys in addition to all the shit that happened to me last night, i go to get in my truck today after school and theres a knife sized hole in my front left tires sidewall. Im gonna f*#ckin hurt someone.

·
Registered
292 Posts
How about a boss who leans scaffolding against your new truck and it gets deep scratches because they fell over!! :VHOT: :VHOT:

·
Registered
360 Posts
John Lichtenwal said:
How about a boss who leans scaffolding against your new truck and it gets deep scratches because they fell over!! :VHOT: :VHOT:
Ouch! I do believe I would have been fired that day!

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
John Lichtenwal said:

how about a boss that pays to have the whole truck painted?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
#1: Start standing watch on your truck
#2: Get a locking gas cap before they sweeten your gas
#3: I'll assume you are talking to the cops because vandalism may turn into assault or worse.

·
Registered
292 Posts
rambob said:
Thats it John. The boss has gotta die! Just kidd'n, I think I would have lost it though.
Can you fire the boss?...PLEASE???..At least I know who did it. I feel really sorry for RedHemiRam03 because not only is it worse, but..who dunnit?.
Will the insurance cover that? :hbday:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.