DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after getting rid of our 07 Durango. We picked up a 2011 Outdoorsman quad cab 4x4. Not sure how much others have paid but we got it $6000 off sticker with 0% for 72. We are happy. We traded in a 2010 Fusion Sport. Missed our DODGE!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congrats! Hope you love the new truck, I know I love mine.

We just got the wife a new 11 Avenger Heat this evening.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far I like. Still trying to figure the difference between the Outdoorsman and the regular 4x4.

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
And do we have pictures???

·
Registered
868 Posts
^ Haha ya!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics coming soon. The dealer changed out the 3.92 back to the 3.55 ARGG then the invoice shows a $50 for the change when the truck came with 3.55's in the begining! Hopefully I got a good deal on it!

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Pics coming soon. The dealer changed out the 3.92 back to the 3.55 ARGG then the invoice shows a $50 for the change when the truck came with 3.55's in the begining! Hopefully I got a good deal on it!
You paid together the 3.55? That's not good. 3.92 is miles better then the 3.55, including better mpg and the truck fells like it has more power.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You paid together the 3.55? That's not good. 3.92 is miles better then the 3.55, including better mpg and the truck fells like it has more power.
I know I would rather have had the 3.92's. But yea they ordered it with the 3.55's in place. I was told that in NC it is for better fuel since the STATE is on auto makers! I call Bull$$%#

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Pics!! lol welcome back

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bad angle on pic but will get more when the rain stops!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.