DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dakota for life!
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official, I'm now a proud R/T owner. As some of you know, I wrecked my 99 CC 5.2 sport when a fire hydrant jumped out in front of me last month during a rain storm *lol*. Pictured below is the 98 R/T that replaced the now soiled, "R/T eater". Now I need to find time and take all the performance pieces from the mangled "R/T eater" and install them on the 5.9 motor. Then this R/T will SCA-REAM! Anyway, a new era for me. Let's race! Thanks to Steve at DD.com for pointing me in the right direction finding this truck.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Congrats! The truck looks great! Watch out for those fire hydrants and telegraph poles w/ this truck!

They really should tether those things down! ;)

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Nice! I love those trucks!

·
Dakota for life!
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You kind Gents :rck:

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Cool!:rck: Now I know it's official that my Dakota will never sell because it not being a R/T. I kick myself in the A$$ for not ordering a R/T when I had the chance. By the way, Is there a pier with fairly deep water at the end where you live at? It'll be its new home as a coral reef diving exhibit!

·
Platinum 2K R/T
4,054 Posts
The R/T's are nice machines. Most that I've seen for sale around here have fairly low miles too. I imagine they're not driven much in the winter months up here. Speaking of which, I saw what I believe was a husband & wife at the Esso station when I stopped in with my car. There was a black dak CC R/T and a Ram SRT-10 fueling up, BOTH had stock summer rubber on and a few hours prior we received 8" of snow! It was amusing watching them leave the lot.

·
Registered
263 Posts
nice ride man

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
very nice

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Very nice! Congrats man. I like the tail stripe. :tup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Glad you got one. My son just totalled my 2000 RT this morning. Took on a semi and lost. He is fine though but going to be tuff to find another one like it.

·
One of the Elite
441 Posts
Glad you got one. My son just totalled my 2000 RT this morning. Took on a semi and lost. He is fine though but going to be tuff to find another one like it.
Yea that sucks. At least hes ok tho. They are out there. Search Craigslist. If I were you id shop the southern states, no salt. I bought my PT Cruiser from Florida and had it shipped up to me here in Maryland. Best decision I ever had.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Dakota for life!
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again for the kind words fellaz. After three weeks of owning her, I'm a happy camper. Let the performance modifications begin!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.