DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm trying to make a post with a link to a bill pending in the Illinois Legislature about outlawing modified exhaust systems. Apparently I can't post links. I guess if you want to know about it, send me a PM.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Hi Johan, and welcome to DodgeTalk!

Because of the problem we often have with spammers, the rules require you to make 15 posts before you can use a URL on the forums. Once you hit that number, you'll be able to post the link.

Isn't Illinois already one of those states that bans window tint on the front windows? Sounds like a very unfriendly state for automotive enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike,
I agree with your concerns about HB221 and was prepared to speak against the bill. It did not pass the rules committee so was not debated on the House floor. The bill died when the House adjourned for the summer.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and taking the time to write. Please continue to keep me informed and share your opinions about legislation. Have a great summer and time modifying vehicles.
Sincerely,

Robert W. Pritchard
State Representative - 70th District

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah.... illinois is one of those gay states that doesn't allow front window tininting, but that doesnt stop all of us :thatfunny

·
Registered
287 Posts
In illinois any window behind the driver/Pass can be tinted. but the driver/pass or windshield cant be tinted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.