DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
Ram_Angel said:
Hi! I am part of a Dodge Chapter from another site , it covers the entire state. PM me for the website, join up, and after you attain 21 posts, you can join the Illinois Chapter. I'm also joining the Chicagoland Mopar Connection, for details on that... go to www.chicagolandmopar.com :)
Not to degrade your site in any way, shape, or form, but if more people will get involved here at DT and not just post links to other places, this can be the "destination" site for Dodge owners in your area!

Look for instance at what we have done in Texas. A year ago a few of us started trying to organize and get people involved, and now both the DFW and Houston areas have meets regularly (Houston has one every month now) and more and more people are getting involved every day! It take a little work to get things going, but the DT site is the very best starting point you could hope for!

So in direct response to your post, let me be the first to invite all the members of your club to DodgeTalk.com! :gr_patrio

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.