DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you 03 owners that have installed an overhead console that previous wasnt there, did the digital console show all of the settings like mpg,temp,and compass or does it not show all of them? I read that the 03s dont show some of those but then said some do. I know it has a single wire in the A pillar for the PCM.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Mine was factory, but is an 03, and shows all of the above, so I know its there. I can't however tell you what wires are for what.

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
I switched mine out the get the HomeLink. All the compass, DTE, bogus mpg work, but they were already there in the non-HL unit.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I switched mine out the get the HomeLink. All the compass, DTE, bogus mpg work, but they were already there in the non-HL unit.
so the mpgs' dont really work to well?

·
Fathead
1,046 Posts
so the mpgs' dont really work to well?
It's cumulative rather than real time, so it's fairly useless anyway unless you're looking for long term numbers. Just as easy and more accurate to calculate during fill up...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, my aeroforce gauge shows it too and it basically doesnt tell me anything because the numbers are so erratic and changing constantly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.