DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
11,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, Here's your chance to address multiple Superchips issues and have an improved tune!

Please participate if you own a 3815/3825 Superchips. Thanks! :)

http://www.flashpaq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2827&start=0

We know there are some folks who are expressing some nuances that we can address.
What we need to make this work is.....

Product number. - {3815, 3825}
Serial number. - {on the back of the tuner.}
A description of the issue you are having.- At part throttle around 16 mph the shift hangs, or at 45 mph light throttle there is a clunk, idle surge. Ect, Ect.

I will gather the serial numbers at the end of the day and perform the work requested. Some of you will need a "one shot" database that is not part of the production database.

I will respond in the posts {by serial number} of whom I have done and/or whom I have gathered for the next batch to process.

This will take a little time to accomplish, please be patient so we can make this a success!

Thanks,
DCT

· Ramistered User
6,465 Posts
Sil, I know you already got the idle bump but do you have the 2-1 clunk? There was a time I had it but I haven't heard it in months. I think i'll skip the clunk tune. Also I read some calibrations have the 2nd prime fix already and that you recieved it already, is that true and how's that working for ya. What does it feel like.
Have you heard anything about if SC can adjust the boggy 45-50mph torque converter?

· Banned
11,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
05Ramhendrix said:
Sil, I know you already got the idle bump but do you have the 2-1 clunk? There was a time I had it but I haven't heard it in months. I think i'll skip the clunk tune. Also I read some calibrations have the 2nd prime fix already and that you recieved it already, is that true and how's that working for ya. What does it feel like.
Have you heard anything about if SC can adjust the boggy 45-50mph torque converter?
Plenty of calibrations have the clunk. I'm one of them. It's a minor adjustment in the TM that will fix it. ;)

The fix for 2nd prime extends 2nd prime out to 70mph. It will allow you to hit 2nd gear, at WOT, up to 70mph. That nice firm shift we all like. If you're experiencing that bog down between 45-53mph, more than likely you'll need the 2nd prime fix. Many of the 04's do not have to be adjusted. Mine was fine, but there are many others that need to be corrected in all years. Post your serial and he'll fix you up!

Sil

· Ramistered User
6,465 Posts
SilsHemi said:
Plenty of calibrations have the clunk. I'm one of them. It's a minor adjustment in the TM that will fix it. ;)

The fix for 2nd prime extends 2nd prime out to 70mph. It will allow you to hit 2nd gear, at WOT, up to 70mph. That nice firm shift we all like. If you're experiencing that bog down between 45-53mph, more than likely you'll need the 2nd prime fix. Many of the 04's do not have to be adjusted. Mine was fine, but there are many others that need to be corrected in all years. Post your serial and he'll fix you up!

Sil
I posted my serial # Thanks Man!

· Registered
330 Posts
Thanks sil

· Registered
22,981 Posts
I posted up yesterday. :tup:

KB

· Registered
537 Posts
When going from 1st to 2nd with overdrive on flooring it from a complete stop the 1-2 shift seems to lag bad. And when it does finally shift into 2nd it kind of lurches forward. I dont know what fix I need but what Im experiencing definitely isnt normal.

· ACE
573 Posts
i tried to register soi couldpostmy serial numberand it wont let me. what should i do? tom

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Have you registered from the main flashpaq page? I just know that I registered the first time I hooked up my flashpaq to download the updates.

KB

· ACE
573 Posts
i can download the updates but i can't post a reply so i can be put on the list. tom

· Registered
605 Posts
great news. thank you superchips, and sils for bringin this to my attention.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
It's certain death.

KB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.