DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered some recon smoked cab lights to throw on, as well as the eagle eye LED reverse lights ive seen on here a couple times. Want some more ideas as to what to do along with it/next. Me having the 5.9 i was curious if anyone has done the oil catch can to one, probably better suited in the 2nd gen forum i guess, not many 3rd gens with one. Thanks guys, i havent been on here in 4 years or better, i forgot how inspirational and helpful this place can be.:rck:

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Check out the sig link, wink, wink...lol

Looks like you got perf. wrapped up good. Maybe some LED smoked tails & 3rd? Debadge? Tint? Post up a pic.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a few more perf mods up my sleeve just waiting on some info. Might have a 4.56 gear swap coming sooner than later! 4x4 sucks when it comes ring and pinion time :ugh. I used to work in hendersonville at holder family fun center on west main! Small world man. My lights will be here soon and ill shoot some pics, doing my brother in laws 05 white QC hemi too:rck:. Just put a lift on that beast a couple weeks ago, awaiting some 35's to tuck under it. Debadge is certainly a thought, i got the tint covered, needs redone on the drivers door tho. Would black badges look wrong on a red/silver 2 tone truck?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am i seeing the headlights in your pic right? Is that a different fender or is that your headlight, looks wicked!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got another project too :rck:

Attachments

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
They are called "Eyelids", they cover the top part of the 06-08 headlights. They stick on with adhesive. I'm only about 25-30 mins from Hendersonville. I think black badges would look good. I've heard gears are a really good mod.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may try the plastidip on one side and see what turns out, the eyelids are an awesome look buddy. Yours blend into the fenders flawlessly.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Thanks. There's a few threads on here with people who have done their badges black.

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Tell us about the other project!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 93 actually belonged to my father who passed in 03. It's been sitting for years but I brought it home and have some ideas for it. New motor and tranny are first , might go wild with it .

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Same yr my dad passed when I was just 17. I remember him owning a Dodge Shadow. I love the look of the older rams when fixed up, especially the Ramchargers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was 14 at the time. It being long bed may be a chore to give it a sleek look, but i got the rest of my life to figure that out! He used it for work, as it sits 235,000 miles, all pulling a 6k lb trailer. Original motor and tranny, only reason it wont start is bad fuel pump. I hate to see it like this wish i had a garage in a bad bad way. But im getting around to it, boys and their toys.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.