DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
07Thunderroad
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I need any ideas on what I can do to help the performance of my truck. Its 4WD so I don’t need anything ridiculous but I would like suggestions. I plan to purchase the Diablosport if they ever release it. Any other ideas to make some POWER?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
A Edge tq converter will give you more power off the line,without changing the stall speed.
Might even help a bit with mileage.

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
I have a 4x4 and haven't plunged into the performance part yet (still waiting for tuning to be available). I have however been setting myself up. I have a 2600 stall Edge tc and it made the truck drive so much nicer. I couldn't recommend it enough.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
take your truck to 383 hemi he will set you up with everything you need with a custom grind cam from 392stu and a good set of heads along with a stall you will be a very happy person

·
07Thunderroad
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those suggestions were right along with what I was thinking, also what about the E-Cutouts, are they worth the money?

Thanks Guys!

·
Banned
4,873 Posts
i'd suggest asking slammed1 for any help, since alot of installers have to come ask him for questions first, and then they steal his ideas.

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
cutouts are a pretty good idea, quiet normally, then LOUD when u click them open. I have heard the motors tend to go in them though, and i don't know about warranty issues. To my understanding edge has a tuner out for you already, or wait for diablo. Those are basically the most common mods without goin internal. Headers are supposed to be the best horsepower per dollar bang for the buck though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.