DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Modern Performance today, credit card in hand, and they tell me they are 50 back orders and 5 months behind. The guy also says that they might be discontinued. I call ICEMAN directly, he says they're 2 weeks behind because of the battery tray configuration, but they're back on track now. Now I have to wait at least a month to get one.
This cai is for the 98 sohc neon by the way.

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Try HOWELL AUTOMOTIVE it is located in WV TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEYSER WV.
I drove there to get some parts and im gonna go back for more.Took me almost 3 hours but it was worth the drive.Got to see the two cars they built for SEMA the last two years actually got to sit down in one of them. THOUGHT THAT WAS AWSOME!
They are super cool people just to talk to. Gary Howell even came out to check out my 98 ACR then showed me the two SEMA cars.And I got a 55 mm t/b for like 120 bucks becouse it had a peice of plastic broke where the cable hooks on. It wasnt enough to make a difference it works fine. LATER

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried it. No Iceman products. Everything else is stainless steel. I'm guessing that it's not that great for keeping the air temp very cool. I'm thinking about a K&N custom intake now.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Try ebay...got my g/fs off of there last year for $100 plus shipping in new condition. Same with her Thermal R&D muffler

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried Summit too, out of stock. Ebay has one with no battery tray. I thought it won't fit without the tray?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well I got one with the tray. Maybe there is a way to modify the tray???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.