DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a good night at the track this evening. I made 3 passes, and they were 13.62, 13.58, and 13.60. I finally got my 60' time down to a 1.90 on 2 of those passes, but I think with some more tuning with the traction bars, 1.8's are right around the corner. I never hit that 13.54 mark, so the nitrous bottle is still empty. I will be back this coming weekend and I am going to finally use that short belt I have had sitting in the truck for 3 weeks now. It was dark when I got to the track, so I figured I will just do it next time when I have enough light to make sure I get the belt seated properly. Anyway, here is what the slips look like...I will post videos of all 3 runs as soon as they finish loading...It might be tomorrow before I get them posted.

Attachments

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
Very nice, matt! :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Great runs matt... you will hit 13.4s next time for sure. My TC is going in my truck this week or next then its back to the track

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
God bless you
871 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
And to be honest, I think I held my own through the 1/8th mile, but then he walked me so hard, it looks like I hit the brakes...haha
Wow, that was a great vid. Looks like once you both about even with the camera he took off. Thats pretty damn good for a truck vs viper though :rck:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Your truck launches HARD, I would love feel that acceleration first hand.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
OK...Here is the 13.58 video...I raced a Viper that ran 11.30 in this run...And to be honest, I think I held my own through the 1/8th mile, but then he walked me so hard, it looks like I hit the brakes...haha

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/301ebc12-e7a9-4df9-a1f7-987800242b89.htm

And here is the 13.60 video against a camaro that thinks the track is a burnout competition...haha

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/065d8749-28fb-438e-97bc-987800261ac2.htm
Awesome videos Matt and great times, but your camera person needs to learn how to use the ZOOM feature.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
congrats matt lets see those 13.4

·
Registered
231 Posts
So what are u thinking with spray? High 12's?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Matt,
I'm glad you didn't get that chevy yet and leave us. You always provide us with great info and performance updates.

Great job!

·
Registered
475 Posts
looks great matt! looks like you def. had the viper out of the hole which is pretty damn sweet! Sometime after christmas we gotta hit up a track in texas so i can see what my 4.7 can do with some extra goodies!

·
HC-Racing,LLC
1,841 Posts
If I were a bettin' man, I would say you would shave a solid .80 or so off with spray...
Your truck is hookin' like a prostitute....
L.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
I had a good night at the track this evening. I made 3 passes, and they were 13.62, 13.58, and 13.60. I finally got my 60' time down to a 1.90 on 2 of those passes, but I think with some more tuning with the traction bars, 1.8's are right around the corner. I never hit that 13.54 mark, so the nitrous bottle is still empty. I will be back this coming weekend and I am going to finally use that short belt I have had sitting in the truck for 3 weeks now. It was dark when I got to the track, so I figured I will just do it next time when I have enough light to make sure I get the belt seated properly. Anyway, here is what the slips look like...I will post videos of all 3 runs as soon as they finish loading...It might be tomorrow before I get them posted.
Have you changed the PSI on your DR's or are they still at 25, and how have you setup the traction bars?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Woot! Woot!

KB

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Matt, did any of the Titan boyz show up?

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
Matt...all i can say is BEAUTIFUL runs bro.....man really looks like you are getting that truck dialed in....awesome launch....

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sawcut64 said:
Awesome videos Matt and great times, but your camera person needs to learn how to use the ZOOM feature.
My camera will not allow me to zoon after you push the record button...But she does need to learn to avoidl the damn telephone poles that block the times...I told her about that before I ran and she did it anyway...what can I say?? haha

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.