DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a airride catalog and i was lookin throw it they have some stuff that might work on are trucks but im not sure i will call and check and see if there making anything for are trucks or for the '08 cause it will work on are trucks so i will update asap

· Registered
503 Posts
dakotaballer said:
i just got a airride catalog and i was lookin throw it they have some stuff that might work on are trucks but im not sure i will call and check and see if there making anything for are trucks or for the '08 cause it will work on are trucks so i will update asap
Translation:
He just got an Air Ride catalog and he was looking through it. They have some stuff that may work on our trucks but he's not sure. He will call and check to see if they're making anything for our trucks, or for the upcoming 2008 Dakota, because it will work on our trucks as well. He will update us asap.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
340duster said:
Translation:
He just got an Air Ride catalog and he was looking through it. They have some stuff that may work on our trucks but he's not sure. He will call and check to see if they're making anything for our trucks, or for the upcoming 2008 Dakota, because it will work on our trucks as well. He will update us asap.

lol thank you duster i wrote that really fast before i went and got food

· Registered
503 Posts
dakotaballer said:
lol thank you duster i wrote that really fast before i went and got food
:) :rck:

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guys i called air ride today they dont have anything for are trucks but if someone is willing to take there truck to them they will build a kit. so its up to someone to take there truck to them. they are in jasper,IN and if i think right you will get a free kit. so the question now is who?

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
ME ME LOL i live pretty close to indy

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
4x2 i want it not super low but i wanna go fast lol i love speed and it will be nice to have that set up, so i can drop it when it its time to race!~

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
Yeah i agree, i mean a nice handle truck is always good!! but drag racing has been in my family history for a while and I'm late in the game trying to catch up. So i've been looking for something to lower my stance and give me a better center of gravity, and help me expolde off the line. The Air ride system would deff be a good way to start!

· Registered
13,585 Posts
dakotaballer said:
ok guys i called air ride today they dont have anything for are trucks but if someone is willing to take there truck to them they will build a kit. so its up to someone to take there truck to them. they are in jasper,IN and if i think right you will get a free kit. so the question now is who?
Translation:
ok Guys I called air ride today they dont have anything for our trucks but if someone is willing to take his truck to them they will build a kit. So its up to someone to take his truck to them. They are in jasper,IN and if I think right you will get a free kit. So the question now is who?

You must be a hungry Guy! :D :D :D

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
when did everybody become MR.CORRECT

· Registered
616 Posts
teamdakota...while the air system will lower your stance...it will also add a TON of weight. i would also fear popping a bag going down the track. I used to have an air suspension on my car, and when i started racing...it was the first thing to go.

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
Hmm...good point, didn't put much thought into it. The shitty thing is i know how to drop my truck but the ride wont be fantsastic. I can get it custom done at a guys shop but lol arm and leg if you know what i mean!

· Registered
616 Posts
i agree...while air is fun, it is about the least practical suspension type...IMO. if you have a "helper bag" set up, that can help with towing, but full air just isnt condusive to anything but showing. on a DD, its not the way to go.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sca said:
Translation:
ok Guys I called air ride today they dont have anything for our trucks but if someone is willing to take his truck to them they will build a kit. So its up to someone to take his truck to them. They are in jasper,IN and if I think right you will get a free kit. So the question now is who?

You must be a hungry Guy! :D :D :D
teamdakota06 said:
when did everybody become MR.CORRECT

if you can read it its fine so please no more mr. correct team and duster only its funny when they do it

· Private Assasin
1,198 Posts
U can always put in a four link rear and go coil over. :IDEA: :D

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
hell yeah lol guys its the weekend....lets forget about our trucks and grab the closest beer and have and drink for dodge and then show the girls y we really have a pick-up ;)

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
teamdakota06 said:
hell yeah lol guys its the weekend....lets forget about our trucks and grab the closest beer and have and drink for dodge and then show the girls y we really have a pick-up ;)
i hear that :cheers: to dodge :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.