DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That would look mean as hell on your truck Bro!

KB

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is one mean looking hood. Take that CC and buy her something really nice tonight and then go for it.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
1_ton_mega_cab said:
and i got the credit card in hand but the wife would soooooooooooooo kill me

There you have it fellas, yet one more reason to marry!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Tell her u must've made a mistake and hit the "order" button instead of the "cancel" button, then keep mentioning how many people would be envying her driving around with the hood on that truck.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
You just missed buying that hood brand & painted red for 500 bucks!!! I was going to buy it but like you my wife would kill me....

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Or you could buy it and put it on then come home bitching about two geese that you hit on the road and now you hood is screwed up and you can't affortd to replace it because you saving you bucks for her birthday.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
fmdog44 said:
There you have it fellas, yet one more reason to marry!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

well the only reason she would kill me is i just spent over 3000.00 on my truck in a 6 inch lift ( when i already had a 3 inch some fender flares some paint a rear bumper a line of fire and ice

couple months ago i spent 2500.00 on wheels and tires when the ones i had were perfectly fine plus window tint a new( to me ) camper a boat and a set of wave runners and a few other small items lol and we are in the process of building a new house

so she is pretty cool and not to anal about me spending money on my truck but i have to do it is spurts so i will wait a few months and do a programmer and a hood

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gc714 said:
You just missed buying that hood brand & painted red for 500 bucks!!! I was going to buy it but like you my wife would kill me....

for 500.00 i would have bought it and hid it in the camper or at my buddies house for a few months lol but i did not see it

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Do like I do. Buy it, put it on and when (or even if) she notices it tell her it was always there :D

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
bmgamble said:
:thatfunny :thatfunny That might work for me since my wife can't see above the hood :D

:thatfunny

I would go ahead and do it, What is she gonna do, make you sell it? Come on, if and when she does notice it will be way too late and if she really likes your truck she will like it. Bryan, do him a favor and photshop it for him

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i like hte stock hood better

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
ssstclaire said:
:thatfunny

I would go ahead and do it, What is she gonna do, make you sell it? Come on, if and when she does notice it will be way too late and if she really likes your truck she will like it. Bryan, do him a favor and photshop it for him
Yeah, I guess she can't get mad at Santa, now can she? :D

Here is a quick chop...hard to see it, but it's on...

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ya gotta die of something!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
bmgamble said:
Yeah, I guess she can't get mad at Santa, now can she? :D

Here is a quick chop...hard to see it, but it's on...
Bryan, you never cease to amaze me! It looks good, 1 ton, go ahead and do it. :rck:

·
Registered
595 Posts
If you haven’t considered it, check the bone yards. I picked up a real Dodge SRT-10 hood for $250 at a yard in Phoenix. The donor tuck looked like to took on a train and lost. The whole rear end of the truck was just smashed. That duel scoop hood dose look good though.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
well you can alwase buy it and have it shipped to my house ill install it on my truck and hold on to it for safe keeping.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The Hood Looks really good. But I gotta have the SRT-10 Hood.

·
Registered
32,956 Posts
Come on now, you are thinking way to hard. Buy it, have it shipped to your body shop for paint and then tell your wife when you come home that it was your buddies and he didn't like it and you swapped him yours for it! Now wasn't that easy?;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.