DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think. I was looking at the SEMA pictures and they seem to be custome made or something. I really like these two.

Check out the pics

Attachments

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
LOL pink hummer :D

On the subject,i dont really find em that attracting but what ever floats your boat :D

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The first one kinda looks like a Xenon bumper, but its really hard to rell. Wish I had a better angle, the black blends and I can't see the lines.

The bowling ball Ram has what almost looks like a modded Chevy Bumper? Either that or something like those funky Ebay Pirahna bumpers for the rams.

KB

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I dont care for the looks either too bulky for me

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
KB112 said:
The first one kinda looks like a Xenon bumper, but its really hard to rell. Wish I had a better angle, the black blends and I can't see the lines.

The bowling ball Ram has what almost looks like a modded Chevy Bumper? Either that or something like those funky Ebay Pirahna bumpers for the rams.

KB
Your right KB that second one does look like a GM bumper. :crazy:

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
The top one looks pretty good from what I can tell, but the bottom one is too much and IMO it looks ugly as hell.

·
Registered
205 Posts
CRMRAM said:
LOL pink hummer :D

On the subject,i dont really find em that attracting but what ever floats your boat :D
thats the barbie edition hummer, haven't you heard about barbie's hummer ? ask ken .

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
stevew said:
thats the barbie edition hummer, haven't you heard about barbie's hummer ? ask ken .

She didn't tell me anything about her Hummer. I usually ask her for the Hummer. :D

KB

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very moded but I like it.

Attachments

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
that last vehicle looks like that one concept that dodge was gonna come out with... amix between the ram and the avelanche... forget the name tho. love the color...

-David

·
Registered
169 Posts
That hummer was on the cover of truckin mag June 05

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Thats PPG Tangerine on that Durango Dude that HemiKid posted with 20 inch Arrow wheels.

Below is a chop of that idea but a newer body style with Nitro.It will take a 5.7 crate.

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Bored
63 Posts
Those things look like they belong in the circus. I wouldn't be caught dead in either one of them. :YUK:

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
On the Blue ram, what is that paint job??
I saw somethingn similar on a chevy around here, looks like they layed paper over teh wet paint then peeled it off, looks wild

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
HemiKid said:
Very moded but I like it.
hehe...looks like a Honda Element truck on steroids...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.