DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
HEMI
916 Posts
slammed1 said:
they dont come painted sorry........your on your own after purchasing the grill shell to get it painted to match!!!!
how much. you should put up some basic prices on you forum here. yeah that sounds good.

·
HEMI
916 Posts
wait no ram on it. i kind of like that. what kind of price is it go for?

·
Registered
113 Posts
TheGearman said:
if you don't need the grill inserts the $70.00 on e-bay.

Grill Shell on E-Bay
:crazy:

Brian is a paid advertiser here, and you undercut him with ebay?

I can personally testify the quality of products that Brian (Slammed1) has are phenomenal! I just bought his Silver Dash Bezel, and it is OEM, not "OEM Quality " like in that auction :banghead:

:pimp:
Billy

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
BVest65 said:
I can personally testify the quality of products that Brian (Slammed1) has are phenomenal! I just bought his Silver Dash Bezel, and it is OEM, not "OEM Quality " like in that auction Billy
Exactly! I wouldn't trust that eBay shell. You get what ya pay for.

I can attest to Brian's service and outstanding quality he offers. :)

Sil

·
Smokin' Hemi
234 Posts
BVest65 said:
:crazy:

Brian is a paid advertiser here, and you undercut him with ebay?

I can personally testify the quality of products that Brian (Slammed1) has are phenomenal! I just bought his Silver Dash Bezel, and it is OEM, not "OEM Quality " like in that auction :banghead:

:pimp:
Billy

I didn't under cut him on e-bay. It's not my product. I wonder how many companies are making the same after market grill shell without the rams head on it. Must be a huge demand for that product if more than one vendor/manufacturer are selling them - or maybe they're made by the same people?

I bought the dash bezel to from Brian, and it is a great product.

It's nice to have choices. Buy the $200 one if you want. I'm just curious to know what the difference is between the two - and if it's possible that the are made by the same manufacturer?

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Just for clarification.......I am a PAYING advertiser/supporter of DodgeTalk........even more money out of pocket come to think of it!?!?!?!?!?

I only wished I could buy the grilles for that price......I would be making a lot more than 7.00 on each grille shell profit?????

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
SilsHemi said:
Exactly! I wouldn't trust that eBay shell. You get what ya pay for.

I can attest to Brian's service and outstanding quality he offers.

Sil
I agree. Ebay buying in general is risky. I like to know where my money is going and what I'm getting in return before I spend it.

Of course we also want to support our DodgeTalk sponsors whenever possible. They are the ones who make it possible for us to have this great site. And in Brian's case, he is also a great member, who even before he became a sponsor, helped out dozens and dozens of other members with many things. You don't have to take it from me, you can ask just about any of the guys who know Brian or have dealt with him, what a class act he is.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
FreeLantz said:
I agree. Ebay buying in general is risky. I like to know where my money is going and what I'm getting in return before I spend it.

Of course we also want to support our DodgeTalk sponsors whenever possible. They are the ones who make it possible for us to have this great site. And in Brian's case, he is also a great member, who even before he became a sponsor, helped out dozens and dozens of other members with many things. You don't have to take it from me, you can ask just about any of the guys who know Brian or have dealt with him, what a class act he is.
You're dead on David. Well stated. :)

Sil

·
Smokin' Hemi
234 Posts
FreeLantz said:

I agree - I've shared information with Brian before, and purchased things from him. I'm just trying to figure out who said anything about him that makes you feel the need to defend him so much. Perhaps you're a little over sensitive. So I found another model on e-bay - and I shared the information with the forum - that's what forums are for (right?) - sharing information, and ideas. Maybe his is worth $130 more - maybe it's the same - I'd like to see some detailed pictures of both. Brian doesn;t manufacturer them - so it may be possible they come from the same place.

I'm not selling the stupid things, If you feel compelled out of a sense of duty, loyalty, and fear, to buy from Brian, then do so. No one has said anyting about Brian. Being a sponsor doesn't give any one exclusivity to the deprivation of information and choices though.

So get off the 'someone slammed Brian" kick - you guy act like someone attaked him, or his product - just like a bunch of school girls. Jez - it's like I said "Torsion Bar Keys" or something - and everyone gets their panties bunched up.

Pardon the information if it offends you and your loyalties - God Bless the Free Enterprise system.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
TheGearman said:
So get off the 'someone slammed Brian" kick - you guy act like someone attaked him, or his product - just like a bunch of school girls.
Think you need to read your own reply. ;)

I think people vouch for Brian, because he's given so much.

I know for a fact Brian has helped people who haven't even purchased
from him. Maybe that's just "1" of the many reasons peope feel compelled
to vouch for him.

As far as your characterizations of others (bunch of school girls),
that's nothing but your sensitive side showing up. :D

Sil

·
Smokin' Hemi
234 Posts
Again, no one said anything about Brian - or his products - or his willingness to assist and share. I've been nothing but complimentary - perhaps you should read my post and point out my error.

But the idea that you share some information about a similar product, maybe even the same product, at a different price, and people act like you've done something offensive, is a bit short sighted.

Aren't forums suppose to be helpful? Or am I suppose to keep track of every sponsor and what the sell and never ever offer any information that might be helpful?

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
TheGearman said:
Aren't forums suppose to be helpful? Or am I suppose to keep track of every sponsor and what the sell and never ever offer any information that might be helpful?
They are suppose to be helpful. Do you consider calling someone a
moron helpful?

TheGearman said:
Again, no one said anything about Brian - moron
Sil

·
Smokin' Hemi
234 Posts
Do you think suggesting someone has disbaraged someone character or product by sharing information about another similiar, or possibly the same, product is helpful - Because that really sums up your contribution to this post. That is moronic - not helpful.

Have you bought one of the shaved grill shells? If so, I would like to compare detailed picts to the E-bay one since people have taken the position that it is of inferior quality because it's less expensive (that may also be considered moronic - making a jusgement about something you've never even seen). That would be helpful.

I should have it by Wednesday. The vendor on e-bay was nice enough to e-mail me a UPS tracking number. If I indeed purchased a POS imitation then maybe we can save people here alot of headaches I the future. See what you can do to help.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
TheGearman said:
Do you think suggesting someone has disbaraged someone character or product by sharing information about another similiar, or possibly the same, product is helpful - Because that really sums up your contribution to this post. Turning information into a pissing contest is moronic - not helpful.
I never said that. Obviously, you feel labeling people as "moronic",
or a "bunch of school girls" is somehow constructive.

People were sharing their opinion about Brian. They weren't liberally
tossing around insults like you yourself are doing now. That's a huge
difference.

Sil

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.