lol, kinda

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
if I put 33's-35's on my truck I could flex that much, possible more :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
As would I... not to mention having as short a truck.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Give me a couple of days and you'll see a Power Wagon do that for sure!!!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
A couple is reffered to as only 2 days... so I'll be nice and give you till midnight Friday PST to have pictures posted.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey bluecoral when do you get your 37s, cuz i wanna c some pics as soon as you have them

·
Registered
643 Posts
That sounds fair I've called my dealer today and he should be getting back to me on where its at. So I can make that happen.

As for the 37's a few days after that. "Or a couple."

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
See, with "few" in there... you've bought more time. That's 3 or more so technicaly it could be anytime since there's no cap on the time period. However it's genaerally used for only up to 2 weeks. :)[/BallBust]

·
Registered
643 Posts
Kool that works for me Bubba. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
not to be a buzzkill...but what is the huge deal about flexing? When have you ever run into an RTI ramp on an actual trail? I dunno, maybe its because i owned a jeep before my ram, but i didnt care what score i got on a stupid little ramp. Not trying to offend anyone, honestly. Just trying to figure out why there is such hype about "flexing".

·
BoJivin'
1,645 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Page cannot be found. Repost.....

I don't care about an RTV ramp I just want to put the thing to use on the trail and in the mud.

·
BoJivin'
1,645 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
alloy171 said:
not to be a buzzkill...but what is the huge deal about flexing? When have you ever run into an RTI ramp on an actual trail? I dunno, maybe its because i owned a jeep before my ram, but i didnt care what score i got on a stupid little ramp. Not trying to offend anyone, honestly. Just trying to figure out why there is such hype about "flexing".
Well of course you're not gonna run into an RTI ramp on the trail... but what an RTI ramp off the trail will show is how much flex you'll get while on the trail. No, it more then likely won't be one wheel you'll put up, but what about crossing a ditch at an angle? If you've got good flex, the two wheels in the ditch will drop down while the other two will tuck and keep going.

Here is what flex can do...

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
its a nice pic, but what it is showing is how the ENTIRE suspension is working in unison with the frame, shocks, and other components. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here, especially since alot of you guys have helped me through my novice stage in the dodge arena. To each their own in my mind. But like bluecoral said, who cares what RTI score you get, as long as it performs on the trail thats all that matters. except for the fact that you dont see FS trucks on trails usually (ie. johnson valley, moonrocks, rubicon, etc.). But hey, theres a reason why FS trucks and SWB jeeps differ, and thats in function.

my .02

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.