DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 3 months ago i got my truck. I took my friend out in it and even let him drive it. Well, about a week later he wants a new truck. He got an identical truck setup as mine, RC/SB 2x4 (go figure), only his is a chevy. Mines black so he got navy blue. Its a 4.8 with 3.23 gears i believe.

Anyways, i have known him for about 5yrs and i have raced everything he has had. Tahoe, 6cyl mustang, and his grandpas 5.3. And i have beaten everything he has thrown at me. He has had this new truck for about 2 months and has yet to challenge me to a race. Hasnt even hinted toward it yet.

On the interstate his truck has pretty good pep but isnt much of the line (probably because of the gears). He is so proud of his truck and i'm proud for him too because its actually his first NEW vehicle. Real nice truck and now sounds mean as hell (flowmaster just like mine... go figure again huh).

I know if i race him i'll beat him but i want to f*ck with him on a couple of races to make him think he has a chance. Do i have enough room to dick around or should i just pound his chevy ass in the ground? That is if he ever offers. He'll probably wait til he gets a programer or CAI (c*cksucker). Hell, even then i'd probably beat him. Oh god how pissed he would be then.

·
Registered
584 Posts
you would smoke him, even if he did have a programmer, and intake. come on its a chevy, its not worth wasting your gas on bro! lol jp, but go out and smoke him anyway

·
HEMI Power
993 Posts
I beat a guy from my squadron who has the same setup of truck that your buddy has, and I messed around with him a little. The guy I beat supposedly had a programmer too. I know for sure that he had a CAI and and exhaust system.

My truck is set up pretty much like yours, with the exception of the exhaust and gears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.